Complaint Review: Diamond Candles

Diamond Candles
3128 East Geer St., Suite D Durham, North Carolina United States of America

Diamond Candles Ring Was Damaged Durham, North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Diamond Candles

I received a diamond candle as a gift. The ring inside of it was damaged. I contacted customer support 3 times and their only solution is for me to spend my own money to buy a new candle. This is completely disgusting. So, all I am left with is a ring that I cannot wear and a candle what should have been bought at a department store or a local vendor. They refuse to rectify the situation. This was a gift, and I should not be spending my own money to replace a product that was damaged by them. The refuse to send a new ring, and they refuse to send a new candle. This has been a horrible experience!! I am left completely unsatisfied and I will not purchase a Diamond Candle in the future and I will let all my friends and family know what an aggravation doing business was with this company. The whole gimmick for this product is that you receive a piece of jewelry with it. It is extremely disappointing when that piece of jewelry is damaged and it seems like a waste of money to begin with. Now I am left with a ring I cannot wear, and a candle that I can get at a regular department store. I stand by my feelings that I should absolutely not have to spend my own money to replace a product that I received damaged from this company. The person who bought it for me is extremely upset that the gift they gave me out of celebration was damaged and the company refuses to fix the problem. This type of business practice is appalling. Asking someone to spend their own money to replace something that they had damaged is completely ridiculous. Receiving my first candle from this company was so exciting to me. Now the whole experience has left me feeling completely disgusted. Unless they will resolve this issue, I absolutely will not give this company a chance in the future and I will spread the word thru my network of what a horrible experience I had, as someone, who didn't even buy a candle from you, but had to deal with the customer service.

I'm just disgusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Candles/Durham-North-Carolina-927704/Diamond-Candles-Ring-Was-Damaged-Durham-North-Carolina-1044465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Candles

Diamond Candles

AUTHOR: Tony - ()

I am so sorry about any issues you have had with the ring from your candle.
Please send me an email with your contact info, and I will have a replacement candle sent out asap.

production@diamondcandles.com