Complaint Review: Diamond Candles

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: SusieM. — Granada Hills California
Diamond Candles
3128 East Geer St., Suite D., Durham, North Carolina United States of America

Diamond Candles company never got back to me in regards to a defective product Durham, North Carolina

*Author of original report: Update to Diamond candle

*UPDATE Employee: Please provide an order number or ticket number

I am reporting the Company, Diamond Candles. I had bought 13 candles and the one candle, Orchid Meadow came with no ring in it. This was a business Valentines Day gift and  I was completely embarrassed and appalled when I found this out.

I tried contacting this company via email 3 times and calling about 3 times leaving a message each time. I wanted to see how they wanted to handle this specific situation, since they promise, "A ring in every candle" . I wasn't sure if they wanted me to ship it back, and where they wanted me to ship to, so I was trying to contact them. I received no email or phone call back in regards to this matter.

I'm extremely disappointed, because I really liked this product. In fact I was planning on purchasing more candles, until this issue happened. They really are wonderful business gifts and I would love to continue doing business with them, but first we need to resolve this current issue.

I'm left with only one other option if I don't hear back from them. I will have to call my credit card company and put a stop payment on that order. I hope that it doesn't have to get that point, but as of right now I'm left no other options.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Candles/Durham-North-Carolina-927704/Diamond-Candles-company-never-got-back-to-me-in-regards-to-a-defective-product-Durham-Nor-1037108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Candles

Update to Diamond candle

AUTHOR: SusieM. - ()

Update:

As you can read from my previous post, I had problems at first with this company. However, they ended up resolving this issue by sending us a new candle (free of charge) We did however have to pay for shipping, but were told that once we receive the candle they will refund us our money back (for shipping). I can say im quite pleased with the outcome and plan on doing future business with them.

Please provide an order number or ticket number

AUTHOR: Savannah - Diamond Candles CS - ()

Hi there!

It is quite unusual for someone to not get a reply at all.

We would like to help take care of you, as we say, We guarantee a ring in every candle!

So definitely either reply here with some additional details such as an order number or ticket number or input a new ticket to help@diamondcandles.com so we can help you!

We're looking forward to resolving this issue for you!