Complaint Review: Diamond Candles

Diamond Candles
, Select State/Province USA

Diamond Candles Never delivered North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Need More Information

I ordered a ring candle for christmas from diamond candles. paid for the upgraded shipment. I was told it would be delivered on the 23rd of december. Nothing came. I checked the shipping tracking information and it said it had been delivered. I checked with my neighbors, and my normal post man, and then the post office and no one can tell me that they delivered it, or knows of it being delivered. It has disappeared. I contacted diamondcandels and they told me to check the same places i already have. I told them i had, and they told me to check them again. I have check with the neighbors, and the post office over 10 times, and nothing. I have been ignored now by diamond candles, and it seems that i paid $25 dollars to get nothing but a bunch of emails, wasted time and gas. These people dont care about their customers or making things right. They have no desire to help or find a solution, and the do not deserve to be in business. Stay away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Candles/Select-StateProvince/Diamond-Candles-Never-delivered-North-Carolina-1116120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Candles

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Need More Information

AUTHOR: Savannah - ()

Hi there!

We would love to take care of this for you, but unfortunately I do not have enough information from your report to locate your order or support ticket in our system.  Typically after confirming the package was not received, we would refund the order or provide a gift code so that the order can be replaced.

If you'll reply back with your order number or ticket number from customer support, I'd be happy to review your case and get this taken care of!