Pink

• Reported By: Alisha.McDowell — Albany Georgia United States of America
Diamond Candles

Diamond Candles refuses to respond about my order Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Replied to you in Case 80958

I have been completely ripped off by diamond candles. I heard such great reviews but now I am disappointed. I ordered a desire candle (order#517758) on Feb 7th.

The money was immediately taken out of my bank account. Their website said allow 1-2 days processing and up to 7 days shipping. It also said that you would be updated via email about the progress of your order.

I have only received an email when my order was made. None after that. It has been two weeks since I ordered. I have NEVER had anything take this long to ship.

I am unable to track my order also. I have tried to make contact with this company many times. I have emailed them twice just to receive an automated email in return. I have called their number.only to hear another automated message. I have tried to reach them on twitter and facebook.

They have no problem responding.to people with good reviews but not to me. I just want my candle or I want my money back. No candle is worth this much trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Candles/internet/Diamond-Candles-refuses-to-respond-about-my-order-Internet-1017379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Candles

Replied to you in Case 80958

AUTHOR: Savannah - (United States of America)

Hi Alisha,

I have checked into this and I do see we have replied to you via ticket 80958.  Your second email was closed as a duplicate since we like to keep our tickets consolidated.

We have recently begun to make a few internal switches regarding the website and how everything flows.  The initial change brought with it some unforeseen issues, one of them being a delay in order reports.

Because of this issue our customer support team has been flooded with order update inquiries.  We are working very hard to get back to everyone in a timely manner, but right now our wait times to get to new inquiries is about 3-4 days.  This is double our normal wait time and for that I apologize.

I assure you we have replied to you and if you received that reply please simply reply back and someone will get back to you soon!

Again, I apologize for the frustration.  Please let us know if this has been resolved or not!