Complaint Review: Diamond Creek Candles

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Anniston Alabama
Diamond Creek Candles
www.diamondcreekcandles.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Diamond Creek Candles Being Harrassed Right Now- What is going on? Las Vegas Nevada

After reading the reports and searching for both DiamondCreek and Diamond Creek whichever way you spell it. This has complaints on both of them in the search I am scared. I am currently with the company and working my way up fast and something is weird. My commission has not been high and I have like 30 in my downline and have gotten only like $10 so I am starting to believe that part that I will never make good money with co. the big issue i have is that i started asking questions to on shipping and why i can;t see my invoices on the customers purchasing off my site. I had an issue where thank god i was keeping up with a couple of my cutomers and they had placed an order. i never recieved commission and emailed ken and he said no order had been placed. I told him this was a friend and I woudl fax in her recepit and he tried to say she ordered off the main site, no cmon i had only sent her the link i had for my website. I had trouble trying to get him to coorect this. that started making me leary and i wanted to see my invoices from them on which they have not supplied. i have only stayed in it thinking it will get better guess not. the biggie though was after i started asking questions i started getting some weird emails about 3-4 weeks ago accusing me of talking to other reps, harassing others and for me to keep my mouth shut about what was going on. I was in shock and my boyfriend told me not to tell Ken about it becuase it seemed it was coming from their end. I got one perverted message talking about different sexual positions and it involved candles. i took my picture off the website and this has gotten to werid. I also was informed of some thing sgoing on with other reps personally that i dont think is appropriate for someoen is business to talk about. I am going to just let my mebership run out and not even tell them why I am leaving this has goten way to weird for me and my family. this has got me scared. i hope someone can advise what to do.

Withheld
Anniston, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Creek-Candles/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Diamond-Creek-Candles-Being-Harrassed-Right-Now-What-is-going-on-Las-Vegas-Nevada-409535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Creek Candles