Complaint Review: Diamond Creek Candles

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Diamond Creek Candles Scam????? Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Correct Contact information for Jodie and Ken

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Response to Enough is Enough

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Responding to "Enough is Enough"

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: DiamondCreek Receives Rating of "F" and NO License??

*UPDATE Employee: 'NUFF ALREADY - THIS TRULY IS NONSENSE

*Consumer Comment: This is nonsense

*Consumer Comment: Thanx Goodness I Did More Research

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Your Feddback about Ken!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Harassment and Threats at Diamond Creek Candles a Norm

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The Yahoo Board and More Complaints- Sham!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Commissions and Questions

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: In Total Agreement..........

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Information that is on Y-O-U-R Board!

*Consumer Comment: Has anyone done anything about this legally?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: DiamondCreek Candles

You decide whether Diamond Creek Candles is a scam or not. I am going to point out some issues and since I am not the only one this has happened to I am posting this so that others can speak out also.

I joined DCC under a "team leader" that is no longer there. matter of fact 4 out of 6 are not there because of the following. I stayed with them afterwards not knowing or realizing why the team leaders left. They apparently were smart but wasn't allowed to talk to us about what was going on. I and others had great team leaders and we should of left when they did but didn't understand what was going on. This was not fair to all of us that got shafted later.

There has been harassment with DCC reps been going on since they started online with their program. The owners never did anything about the harassment going on and saw it as a possible joke.

To ones looking to become rep, price is cheap to join but they get you to join to add other reps up to 50-100 and the most you will ever get paid is $20-$30 if you are lucky a month.

They have no system in place for you to see who visited your site, what they purchased, or anything to show where your little commissions come from. They expect you to go on their trust and let them give you what they want.

Their is no business phone. One man Ken-runs the show his cell phone is DCC's business phone and he is very rude to customers and reps you do bring in which end up leaving you once you work hard to get them to become reps. Ken also changes his cell phone quite often probably because customers and reps get angry and want to ask questions. He also avoids your calls and emails as much as possible.

He will not allow any postings on the www.wahm.com board to ask questions. you can go there and go throught the posts yourself. he tells everyone there to go to the private board because he doesnt want to be exposed.

I have been told from other reps that the owner of the company "jody" has been in trouble for tax evasion in NY and that is the reason they ran to vegas. I looked this up myself and that is true. You can run a background check and find this out on them.

They are now double charging people for plans. If you sign up for the $9.98 plan you will be charged double on your card

Something very strange about this company once you work your way up in the company Ken and jody start getting hateful and want you out of the company. II guess that is the reason they never ask for your social to send you a 1099 form at end of year no one has ever made that much with this company. I was shocked and disappointed when some big team leaders all left together but they had apparently found this stuff out and did not want part of it anymore. I have also heard that they were harassed so bad that they all had to change their numbers because they got phone calls during the night, abused on the sites and nothing was ever done about it. That is sorry way for a so called business to be ran.

They also said they were licensed in nevada and I heard that is one of the reasons all the team leaders left was because they researched and this was not true. They did however went and applied for all that stuff after it was brought out on them and then the harassment started and the team leaders left. Their business address is a home that don't even belong to them. They claimed the reason this was is that they didnt' want anyone breaking in and stealing their secret "Bullcrap!!!" Probably isn't even their secret. If you google it there is a foreign place they may be even getting their stuff from. they had an excuse for that also.

Now for my side of the story. I stayed on with DCC after all the mess which I couldn't understand what was going on at the time. I then brought in people in which 6 of my downline got ran off by the company because of rudeness to my downline. 3 of my customers said they would never deal with them again and then I was charged double for 3 months and couldn't get my money back. They will not send replacements for things that are broke saying it was your fault and if they do decide to replace something you will be waiting 2-3 months for it. They can have my money they owe me though one day this company will have to answer to everything they have done to their reps and customers. I want to be around to see it.

What kind of business is ran by ONE person, one cell phone that keeps changing, no business address, no building that the candles are made in, and who runs a business where they keep YOUR customers name and address hid from you that orders online. Why can't they show the receipts in the backoffice so we can keep in touch with OUR customers.

DCC has been ONE BIG LIE! I even heard that those are not their real pics on their private board. How sad is that? MY FINAL ADVICE>>>>>>RUN AND RUN QUICK! Go with a real candle company. One that has a legit back offfice that will show you the actual receipts and your earnings, don't trust someone with the TIME you have given and your MONEY! I have to add if any of you know who I am talking about that had to leave the company (MANY) GO ask them. They can tell you the truth LEGALLY! Don't be threated with this company!!!

Name withheld -scared -of being harassed
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Creek-Candles/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Diamond-Creek-Candles-Scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-408903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Creek Candles

AUTHOR: Kari - (U.S.A.)

I would just like to say that I am still with the company but will be leaving soon due to going to another candle company. I hate that so many people went through the turmoil that they did. I was there when team leaders were getting harassed and just stayed quiet. I know for a fact that one single team leader was singled out. That team leader just tried to help the company and she posted daily on our board and helped people that was not even in her down-line such as me. I never had any problems out of this lady but I did receive emails from 3 other team leaders through someone else that talked about her like a dog. This should of been put to a halt from the begninning. One word went down with all this mess, jealousy. I have heard from people before her that this also happened to other people. I believe that three of the haters is twofaced and backstabbers and they thought their jealousy they would just run her out which ended up happening. these were maybe the people that started the trouble long before this other team leader left. i hope they are happy and one just left recently i had heard but she is still on the board and going strong so I am not sure with her. The team leaders are all kind of weird. I miss the interaction I had with the one on the board.

The company i have never had any mean emails or dealings with the owners. I am upset that we cannot see who comes thru on our site and the candle drawing leads we dont get that information. Overall yes it can be improved but they are a failrly new company and i am sure they will work out the kinks. the problem though is letting everyone talk about each other and run people out that dont' happen with the other companies i have been with. This is the most gossipy candle company i have been with. I hated to see the one team leader leave but that team leader is on the diva within board and wahm board still. if you have any questions about joining due to problems seek her out. Then agaon she may not talk about it. i have ask her before and seh said she has just moved on and would rather not talk about dcc. I can understand plus she has a big family and being protective. She is a nice lady and told me that she tries her best to be nice to everyone even the mean people to keep down trouble. but beware 2 of the other ex team leaders follows her around like lost puppies and from what i heard and I see on the boards. I have checked on this and every time this lady is on the board and the other two are on they are in her posts reading them. That is creepy and glad this didn't happen to me. I heard they still harasses and makes statements and posts. One of the ex team leaders with initial M.H. is creepy. Dont believe anything that woman says. She is to weird and her pic is scary not to be mean if that is her. I wouldn;t say that if i didn't know for almost a fact they started this last bunch of garbage and they do what i would say stalk this ex- team leader.The other one that was there was ok and i have heard split things with her.

The bottom line that I can give is that it is a good company to be with just do your own thing and stay out of peoples business. If you take a lead role in anything you may be singled out and harassed. if your pretty do not post a picture or these women will come after you. If you post on the boards and advertise dcc to much they will come after you. This is not the company doing this it is the people that mentally challenged and jealous when they see someone wanting to make something of themselves.

I am leaving because another candle company is a better fit for me and has more bonuses and I have heard better back office and training calls. I wished they would of left a couple people alone and we would of had the same thing with this company that is all these people were trying to do better this company. Shame on you women when you read this. You should go to the boards and apologize immediately and you know I am telling the truth.

Correct Contact information for Jodie and Ken

AUTHOR: Burned - (U.S.A.)

Here are current contact numbers for Jodie and Ken.

Jodie - 702-677-4703

Ken - 585-317-3117

Response to Response to Enough is Enough

AUTHOR: Anon - (U.S.A.)

I have been with the company longer than you think. I have made more than $10- 20 in commision. And there is no need to feel sorry for me. I like this company and nothing you or anyone else says is going to change my mind.. Time to move on if you were not happy. Stop trying to ruin someone's business just to be spiteful. This is network marketing not everyone succeeds.

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Responding to "Enough is Enough"

AUTHOR: Dcc Ex Consultant As Of Today - (U.S.A.)

Your right Enough is Enough~to answer your questions.

I have been with DCC for some time now..(I am guessing 3 months maybe 6)

And I have never had any of the problems these people are talking about. (If you don't ever question where your money is going you will never have to worry so that is good)

I have made commisions and have no complaints what so ever. (I am guessing again maybe $10-20)

I always have my orders within a timely manner, and no-one from DCC has ever been rude to me when i emailed them. (Guessing you have emailed them under 10 times since you have been there)

I love this candles company and would not believe anything these people are saying.. (Of course until you decide to leave or your wondering after being there over a year and still not receiving what you rightly should of been making)

Please remeber there are satisfied customers and consultants out there. (all the new ones that have not done their research and that includes under 1 year of being there)

These people are just being big BABIES. (Your an adult calling people babies because we have throughly done our research, hmmmm...and how old are you?)

You will not make money for a company you rep. for if you dont do the work. I work my business thats why im successful..(And., so many more did also more than other reps that sit on their behinds. You do not have any idea how hard all the women involved in getting justice worked for this company. Again, do your reserach do not accuse until you get all your facts)

Thanks Jodie for this great biz opp and great candle products. (How sad I feel for you).

#7 UPDATE EX-employee responds

DiamondCreek Receives Rating of "F" and NO License??

AUTHOR: Dcc Ex Consultant As Of Today - (U.S.A.)

Do you research. Pick up the phone and call, Google, Do whatever it takes to protect yourself.

BBB Reliability Report for
Diamond Creek Candles----F

BBB Accreditation

This company is not a BBB Accredited Business.

BBB Rating---Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB rating of F.

Reasons for this rating include:

Failure to obtain a required competency license. (This one CHECK CHECK)

BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.

Failure to respond to complaints filed against this business. (THIS ONE CHECK CHECK)

Licensing --

As of 10/10/2008, the Bureau has been UNABLE to confirm this company has a valid local business license for the locale in which they operate. IF A CONSUMER DOES BUSINESS WITH AN UNLICENSED FIRM, THEY DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.

Complaints Concerned:

2 - Refund or Exchange Issues
1 - Failure to honor refund, exchange or credit policies
1 - General Refund or Exchange Complaint Issues

The 1 complaints closed in the last 12 months was/were closed as:

1 - No Response
1 - Company failed to respond to the BBB or to the consumer to resolve the issues.

Check out the Phone number they have listed! Please try and call it!

Company Name: Diamond Creek Candles
Company Address: 6238 Belgium Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89122
Phone Number: (702) 000-3600
Type of Entity: Corporation
Incorporated: TBD in TBD
BBB Accreditation Status: This company is not a BBB Accredited Business.
Type of Business: Internet Products & Services
Web Site Address: www.diamondcreekcandles.com

AUTHOR: Anon - (U.S.A.)

I have been with DCC for some time now..And I have never had any of the problems these people are talking about. I have made commisions and have no complaints what so ever. I always have my orders within a timely manner, and no-one from DCC has ever been rude to me when i emailed them. I love this candles company and would not believe anything these people are saying.. Please remeber there are satisfied customers and consultants out there. These people are just being big BABIES. You will not make money for a company you rep. for if you dont do the work. I work my business thats why im successful..

'NUFF ALREADY - THIS TRULY IS NONSENSE

AUTHOR: A Very Satisfied Consultant With Dcc - (U.S.A.)

I have been with DCC for a very long time and have never ever been anything less than fully satisfied with DCC. The candles are breathtakingly beautiful and are loved by ALL my customers. Not one complaint yet EVER. I have tons of repeated customers that keeps coming back for more and more because the candles are way more superior to most other candles you find online.

I have E-mailed ken hundreds of times and he has always gotten back to me with a response. He has never been anything but polite. NOT ONCE HAS HE BEEN RUDE TO ME.

Everytime I've ordered candles they have come within a very reasonable time frame and out of over 100 candles ordered through the time I've been here, one (YES, ONE SINGLE CANDLE) arrived here broken. I immediately informed DCC and another candle arrived within a few days. The replacement was sent out the very next day. I have never ever had to wait for weeks or months to get anything with DCC.

I have never experienced any kind of harassment or ill treatment from the other consultants, to the other consultants or myself. I have always been treated kindly and politely. I did have a problem once with my upline not being available for me, and Ken patiently answered my questions and helped me with anything I needed.

I have also been making a very good commission (upward of 100 dollars) on a regular basis. I have a large downline and have commissions coming in quite often from people several levels deep. It may not be a lot, but hey, the commissions still keep coming without me doing a thing.

I have talked to many people on my team and everyone has said that they love the company, have never ever been abused or mistreated in anyway, and that they will stay on for a long time to come. DCC is not, and has never claimed to be a BIG HUGE company. Yes, the response to e-mails were slow during the holidays with DCC being closed but that is absolutely and definitely to be expected.

Come on ladies. Enough being bitter than you guys were let go and what not. Just move on and leave. If you are not happy with DCC and if DCC is not for you, please move on to another company and leave DCC alone.

Nope, i'm not paid to post this and neither have I been contacted by Jodie or Ken asking me to post this. I am doing this totally on my own because I truly believe that DCC is a great company. There are pros and cons for working with a large company and a small company. I prefer the small company.

As for not making commissions from your downline... Some people join because they can do so for free. They start off and then do nothing. I have a few of those people on my team. But most people on my team are working hard every mth and are actually selling and recruiting and helping their recruits sell and recruit, making it profitable all the way through.

This is nonsense

AUTHOR: He Will Guide You - (U.S.A.)

Why all this hostility over a candle company ? I think its such a shame that fingers are being pointed.
If things were flung back and forth,shouldn't you all sit down like adults and resolve this?
It appears to me that the owners of this company are trying their hardest to move on.
Maybe it would be best for all if those that were threatened, kicked out,whatever, that they move on, and let this company move on also.

Just my opionion

Thanx Goodness I Did More Research

AUTHOR: Fed Up - (U.S.A.)

After reading all of these negative comments regarding this candle company,well, all I can say is that it's a good thing
I did my research. I sure am glad I came on this site!

I can't believe that I was thinking of joining. I looked at their website, and do like the way the candles look. Very pretty. I liked those chunky ones and them oval ones. They are real pretty.

And I have to admit, the prices can't be beat. Some of those other candle companies are too costly for a person like me.

But no matter how pretty they are, I would never feel right working for a company that treats their people mean, and says
mean and nasty things about them.

So, when you stop being mean and run your company with more integrity and treat your employees with more respect, I may reconsider.

I guess my dream of working for myself will have to be put on hold for a bit. And I guess its a good thing that I didnt quit my job. These times are hard for so many Americans.

If I were you, I would apologize to these people. Who knows? Maybe they will forgive you.

The good Lord Jesus will forgive you. Our Heavenly Father and King of Kings forgives you.

Look into your souls for forgiveness. I have a feeling that if you do, your heart just might grow. Just like that Grinches did.

Bless you.

#14 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Your Feddback about Ken!

AUTHOR: Diamondcreek Candles - (U.S.A.)

You have crossed the line.. I will challenge any one of you who thinks you have a Lawsuit! I would like you file a Lawsuit stating all of the accusations you have made..this way we can get to the bottom of this once and for all! I have ALL the proof I need on my end to prove that Ken has had nothing to do with what has happened Thats a FACT! I have proof after proof on my end to support everything I have claimed in every post I have made to this thread.

The person (s) that have done the harassing are a few of the women that are posting to this thread.. The reason why I know... is this stuff is not anything I don't have in my files and I have every email that has taken place! I have a very good idea of the women behind the threating emails and this is why all of you were let go from DiamondCreek Candles.

The truth of the matter is you know who you are you, know the reason you are doing it and honestly you get your kicks off. The real warning here needs to go out to places such as GC and MB to watch for your group of disturbed women.

Like I said I will provide all of the facts to defend Ken in a court of Law and guess what you all will lose!! It will come back at you like a ton of bricks. I know for a fact you will lose, you know you will lose because, you all know its the group of you disrupting myself and our company because you all were let go!

As you know this happened in our Consultant Base when a particular person came in and I have documentation that 3 of you stated you didn't like her you felt she was taking over with all of her posts and so on. All of a sudden the harassment starts against this girl? hmmm!!!!! I have the Facts! After a year of this garbage taking place we had let many of you go! In the end According to my documentation this harasser came forward and said it was the girls sister In Law! There was so much information about this girl that most would have no clue about! There were a few of you ladies that knew allot about the girl being harassed in which this could also have been one of you or both of you since it was stated you didn't like her at all and admitted on the phone/email that you didn't like her! As a matter of fact the women being harassed also stated that she had a confession from one of you ladies that you in fact admitted you called her and said nasty things to her. I have every email about this case! This could have also been the women in question! I could go on and on about the whole ordeal right down to fake people that your group of ladies were bringing in to the Consultant Base to disrupt everyone! The list goes on and on!
Final results were to let you all go from DiamondCreek Candles.

You can continue on this thread until you are BLUE in the face because honestly ladies, you know the truth! This will come back to each and everyone of you 10 fold!

I would suggest to have your proof all in order for your big lawsuit because, I believe that you all will be sworn in and after you are all finished with your story it will slap you all real hard when you get the real facts that I have to prove 100% that Ken nor Myself have done none of the accusations and lies being told!

I believe that the reason you have not provided names to these posts have nothing to do with afraid of emails and whatever it was you claimed but more less being sued for false accusations! If for some reason you think that our attorneys cant work through this to find out who you all are.. I'm sure you may be wrong! All of the accusations that are being made in the whole entire thread are false and you all know it!

The whole thing about Ken though, I would Love for you to take this to court.. sexual harassment is a huge lawsuit right? I will wait for the papers to come to my mailbox.. To tell you the truth I cant wait for that day because I have been waiting for you to slip up for awhile now! Back to the real TRUTH you know who you are and I know for a FACT that the emails phone calls the board messages have all been created by 2 or 3 of people within this thread on this board.

Weird thing is... this thread just started a few days ago?? This is not new news this all was going on last year and now all of a sudden you want to take it to this website? Sure looks to me that you will go to great lengths to try to do everything you can to slander by business Name huh? This is the biggest reason why I want you to get your lawsuit ready! A lawsuit will end the whole thing once and for all and I can continue on with my business and not have to deal with the group of ladies behind the whole entire ordeal that we have had to go through!

I have poured my heart and soul into my business and when times get tuff and you ladies put me through the ringer, it always help me come back stronger! I Thank You for that but, I need to get some work done and I cant let this consume 8 hours of my day for months on end as it did in the past! My suggestion to your group is file your lawsuit papers and get ready to face a judge. When you and your group of ladies hear my facts well, there will be nothing more to say but that you all lied in a court of law on your false accusation especially about Ken being the Sexual harasser or a harasser!

One last thing is this I hope you are reading Step 4 before you submit your postings of False accusations as for Arizona is not to far from me!

Submit your Ripoff Report By posting this report/rebuttal, I attest this report is valid. I am giving Ripoff Report irrevocable rights to post it on this web site. I acknowledge that once I post my report, it will not be removed, even at my request. Of course, I can always update my report to reflect new developments by clicking on UPDATE. Further, I agree that by posting this report/rebuttal that the State of Arizona has exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of this posting.

#15 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Harassment and Threats at Diamond Creek Candles a Norm

AUTHOR: Intheknow - (U.S.A.)

I am in the know about what happened last year to two Pink Diamond Team Leaders and their team leader friend. The truth behind the harassment and threats lies within Diamond Creek Candles itself and their customer service guru., Ken.

A team leader graciously gave of her time to conduct team chats for all consultants who wanted to attend. One night she came to the Pink Diamond Team Leaders with a problem. She received a harassing email from an unknown person within Diamond Creek. Very upset by this, she reported it to 3 out of the 4 team leaders who were available. It was also reported to Ken and they were told to ignore it because everyone was jealous. Maybe that would have happened if the harassment would have stopped. It didn't; instead it intensified. The attacks became threatening to the point these leaders were in fear. The reason why? Personal information was leaked on message boards like WAHM. Actual descriptions of homes the team leader and one of her downline was also given out.

Over the course of months, these team leaders had to read disgusting things that were said about them by this harasser. The team leaders involved were lied to which caused doubt and suspicion amongst each other over who was doing this. Lies were spread to get consultants to stop trusting in these leaders as well.

A Pink Diamond Team Leader has had her identity stolen by the actual person doing the harassing. Her name has been turned into a Yahoo email and IM to further harassment of consultants. This has been done without her knowledge or consent. Harassment has recently started up with this screen name again and the consultant the Pink Diamond Team Leader is harassing she doesn't even know.

Everything that has been written in this report can be verified. Diamond Creek Candles cannot 100% tell you who the Team Leader is who started the harassment. Beacause of their nonchalant way of handing this situation, it is believed that Diamond Creek Candles and specifically Ken Bearce is the one behind the harassment. Computer hard drives do not lie!

Jody will tell you until she is blue in the face, that their consultants are like family. I hate to see how they really treat their family because no one should have to endure a living nightmare just to sell a few candles!

My advice, GET OUT NOW!

#16 UPDATE EX-employee responds

The Yahoo Board and More Complaints- Sham!

AUTHOR: Dcc Ex Consultant As Of Today - (U.S.A.)

Okay I agree with the other posters and I can see the board daily. If you do not have anything to hide why did you just make the Yahoo board private when all this started coming out? Here are some more posts that are on there as of yesterday:

Ken,

I have emailed the company 3 times and posted on here 3 times to check
the status of my order. I understand your trying to play catch up with
the holidays and all but at the same time I am trying to get my
business going. I have customers waiting to have parties but need
candles on hand first. can you please answer my emails or post as to
what my order status is.

thanks again,

******
One of my customers recieved her candles today. She ordered them right before Christmas when the company was running the free upgrade promo to 11oz candle. Well she ordered (2) 7.5oz candles and there were not upgraded. Has anyone experienced this issue?

******

This is the same crap all the time! You delete our posts when questions get a little tough for you to answer. This is our right as your rep to answer our questions. You cannot see any invoices as far as to who visits our sites etc. you show us what You want to show us that is all.

I was thinking about leaving last week before seeing these posts but I am out the door now. Good luck with this sham and I am going to find a real candle business.

Have you noticed your candle business is the only one on the WAHM board that is not active? Wonder why? You always had something to hide. Everyone knows when a rep went there to ask questions you said "Please take this to the private board?" it was simple questions. Ever time someone posted you would have it deleted if it pertained to asking about any kind of business info. The other candle businesses on there has their info public. Do you understand what that is? That is our rights. Finally I have seen the light. Thanks for nothing. By the way keep all my money that I have made off of people to. Oh that is right you are going to anyway.

#17 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Commissions and Questions

AUTHOR: Diamondcreek Candles - (U.S.A.)

I would like to start this out by saying, the Back office we provide is completely full of information. Our Back Office shows all orders placed, dollar amount, order number and date. Our back office although will not show customer details as far as their name and address to where they live. The Back Office also shows where hits come from to their DCC website.

Our system we use is used by over 10,000's of other internet business's running Consultant Programs/Affiliate Programs. I have done research on the this company and software before I decided to have them provide services to our reps.

In a post here I see where it says that Ken makes Huge Promises and doesn't follow through? I am a bit more interested on what is being claimed by this statement.

Since DiamondCreek Candles started the Consultant Program we have came along way. We used to make websites by hand on a daily basis. From there we added a back office that was not much of anything for our reps to look at. After a year of that we then designed a brand new website with a fully loaded back office. We have come a very very long way within our business over the past 2 years. I will say to everyone I'm very proud of DiamondCreek Candles Achievements and a Big Thanks to our reps that have stood by us and supported us through the whole thing. We have come out with so many great products as well to name a few that were promised and delivered. The Ovals revised to bowls, Coffee Collection, Scoopables, Mozzafiatos, and soon to come for 09 Round Pillars, CP soaps, Massage Candles, and Massage Oils. As far as taking anyones ideas this is not correct. When Consultants ask for new products or certain fragrances we do our best at bringing them in and manufacturing what has been asked for.

As far as moving from NY to NV ......... Last time I looked people move from State to State not for any certain reason. Some people move because of the weather some people move for jobs and economy reasons. There you have it this is why I moved from Upstate NY to NV. The whole economy has went under in Upstate NY. I used to work for General Motors/Delphi they sold out to a company called Valeo and from there the whole place went down hill. People were getting laid off daily and they started to offer buy outs to the employees so at that time I took the money and packed up and left NY. Today the Company is gone and the building is empty as in allot of the other company located in Rochester, NY. Yes it was difficult to leave my family behind but when it came to work and business the place for me was Las Vegas. Las Vegas had the lowest unemployment rate. I wanted my business to take off I needed a place where many still had their jobs and new stores opening daily despite the rest of the Country. In any rate if my business were to have failed I would be able to find work.

As far as the post from our board you have put on your post where someone was looking for a delivery date of their products? Yes we have many many inquires where people are looking to be sure they will have their products in time for parties and shows! Our reps do know that all candles are hand poured and we don't pull from boxes off a shelf.

With any program and with any company we are bound to have unhappy people. We don't intend to have unhappy people as we try to make everyone happy but thats completely impossible to do. I try my very best everyday to help and improve everything I do. I will keep on moving forward despite this thread. I feel that I have done my best at providing customer service and high quality products.

Sincerely, Jodie

#18 UPDATE EX-employee responds

In Total Agreement..........

AUTHOR: Intotalagreement - (U.S.A.)

I also was with Diamond Creek Candles in the past and I can say everything that was said in the original post is true. Ken is a very smooth talker and makes HUGE promises that he never follows thru with, in my case, they took LOTS Of ideas I gave them and used them even after I left. Ask them if you can come see their manufacturing process, you will get told NO ! That was my first red flag. They also do not like you asking questions, when I started asking questions about their business license etc, I was removed from their Yahoo group and basically told I was being removed as a consultant also, they didnt feel we had a right to know the answer to that. I did not do a background check on Jodie but I do know they were in NY @ one time and suddenly up and moved to Vegas, which didnt make alot of sense and Ken moved with the company even though he was just a customer service rep ???? I believe the old company they had was in Ken's name and it went under so now they put this one in Jodie's name but Ken still runs it. I personally believe they are married why would you move across the country with a company you were just a customer service rep for ??? And during a conference call Ken did all the talking and Jodie just sat there, no President of a company is going to that. They reel people in with the low sign up and 30 days free but people have no idea what a mess they are getting into.

#19 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Information that is on Y-O-U-R Board!

AUTHOR: Chelle - (U.S.A.)

This is just a little excerpt of what is going on the public board I can still see- keeping the names private of course because they are blind to what is really going on with the company and I feel for them. These were posted 1-6-09

ex- 1 -Ken did you get my e-mail that i sent you yesterday I have a party and a show coming up and need to know where my order is so that i know if i should cancel them .

ex-2-Yes I am in the same shoes as you are, I have a party wednesday and am waiting on a kit. I am wondering if I need to cancel. I am still waiting to hear on my order status.

ex-3- Hmm... I wish that someone would answer my e-mail ... I think i might try to call them

ex-4- share the number, I looked for one to call them but never found a number only an email..

ex-5-***-***-**** (your N-E-W-phone number) i just called and only got an answering machine

ex-6-Hmmm me too lol...

**These are on the Yahoo board right now- coming from the reps still there**
As far as the costs- Don't you believe it might be worth it to give the consultants a piece of mind you are not scamming them out of money by just going on what y=o=u think their commissions should be and hiding all the rest?? Any other legit company would at least provide a documented receipt showing their own customers don't you think?

Your tax evasion is a public file

I have talked to several that are overcharged on a regular basis and some are smart to have gotten out of there already.

I say take some of that extra money that you are making on the side and put in a business phone in. Add a couple people to answer emails and take calls and give the reps what they need to work with. How about that?

Has anyone done anything about this legally?

AUTHOR: Chelle - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

Not so much as to get your small commission checks, but has anyone looked into this as far as how the company is treating their representatives?

For one, I am more than sure that a legally a company cannot hide their representatives invoices from their customers. You all might have a large lawsuit here. Since this is what you are alledging is happening the company can in fact be stealing from its representatives. That would of been my first red flag. Do you not get anything at all on when an order was placed, who the order went to, what was ordered and how much? If not, then this needs to be reported asap to Better Business Bureau and let them know how long this has been going on.
I have worked for several wah companies and they have went out of their way letting us know when a customer purchases on our websites, commissions, and more. If you are getting just an email or posting in your backoffice (or do you have one?) about just the amount of a commission you are being scammed big time! Talk to others that have been with the business and left and ask them why they left. You will get an honest answer moreso than not on what is going on.

I feel so sad that so called companies such as this can get away with taking money off mothers and disabled persons working from home trying their best to make a living. This should teach others to do their full research on a company. Make sure they are licensed, make sure you can see all invoices, people that visit your site so that you can keep in touch, and so much more. This is where people have got to get busy and start researching on their own about all this.

I hope you can get your justice out of this and since this is a fairly new post I would get the word out there and you might be surprised who all comes forth with information on this company. Good luck.

#21 REBUTTAL Owner of company

DiamondCreek Candles

AUTHOR: Diamondcreek Candles - (U.S.A.)

I would like to start this out by saying that these accusations are entirely FALSE!

I am the Owner of DiamondCreek Candles and everything we do here is for our Consultants!

As far as Harassment DCC has done Everything that we could do to get the persons to stop harassing others. In the final end we did have to let a bunch of people go from the program. These people didnt leave DCC we let them go!

Number 2 We have consultants that are earning more then what is claimed in this post!

Number 3 as far as a elaborate back office no this we don't have here.. my apologies to all of our DCC Consultants that we simply don't have all of the features that some other companies may have within their back offices. I'm sure if we were to raise our products in price we could then justify adding allot more features to the back office!

Number 4 As far as you saying that Ken is Rude to our Consultants and Customers is in fact a Lie! Ken is by far the most out going Guy you will ever meet as for he answers all emails and talks with many people all day long! As far as Ken telling you all to come to the candleboard is merely just easier for him to get everyones questions answered rather then have to maintain 3 boards with answering questions.

Number 5 I am the owner of DCC Jodie and I will in fact tell you that where ever you get your background check from is not telling you the facts! As for I would hope you have my social security number on hand before telling people I have some sort of tax Invasion in my name because that is completely FALSE! Along with telling folks that is why I moved to NV as for that is completely out there...

DCC does not double charge for Consultant Plans I'm not sure where that is coming from and if there was a error within a charge I fix it immediately!

Number 6 You also are stating that once you work your way up in the company we are hateful? This I'm not understanding at all? I will be honest with you I have nothing to say to this because myself and Ken are not hateful as for we want to keep all of our consultants happy and we do everything we can to help you all sell candles and make some extra money.. DCC runs all sorts of special as in buy 1 get 1 free as many others will not think of giving free products away.. We keep our candles at a very affordable price to make it easier for you all to sell and earn money with other places out there you can join and pay huge monthly fees and have very costly products to try and sell.. DCC has not reflected a price increase in many many years.

Number 6 You again state that you were charged double for 3 months in a row but I have not doubled charged you for anything! I don't know you are and it really makes no difference because I haven't double charged you for a monthly service.. You state that you waited for 2-3 months for a replacement candle? I am not aware of anyone waiting for 2-3 months for anything! I don't feel that DCC has to answer to any wrong doings because If I have done someone wrong I would love to receive a email on it from the consultant. I'm a very easy person to get along with and I work with many of my consultants on allot of different subjects.

Number 7 you again state that we are not legit as for we don't list our business address? That is just a personal preference on my behalf and No we don't change our phone number all of the time! That is just you feeling like we do but in fact only changed the number 2 times in 11 years. This is merely because we relocated for NY to NV and then after 5 years we had switched service providers.

Number 8 DCC has never claimed to be some sort of HUGE Candle Manufacturer where we generate millions of dollars a year in Candle Sales. DCC is not a Huge Manufacturer and as I stated earlier we do everything we can to maintain a low cost product for our Consultant to sell. If we were to add allot of things that other companies have yes you would see DiamondCreek Candles priced at $15.99-$19.99 for a Candle.

Number 9 You state that my picture is not me on the Candle Board and Ken as well.. I will say that they are in fact our pictures :) Not that it should be a issue but it is in fact one within your post.

To sum this up I apologize to you that you are unhappy and if you would have sent me a email at my email address we could have straighten out your concerns but, In fact I didn't receive anything from you with concerns but only to find this post and I was outraged. We all have our own opinions and I respect yours but before making such accusations I would hope you have all of your facts.

Sincerely, Jodie /Owner of DCC