Complaint Review: Diamond Creek Candles

• Reported By:memphis Tennessee
Diamond Creek Candles
www.diamondcreekcandles.com Internet U.S.A.

Diamond Creek Candles I was had too! I am Furious! Internet

I am furious! I was had also. I left the company a couple weeks ago due to nonpayment, late payments in the past, overcharging, and poor customer service. I thought I could go somewhere with this company, but apparently unless this company gets a real place of business, a real number and real pictures and starts treating their reps the way other companies do, and quit lying then it will begin to tank!

I am interested in hearing about this past harassment problem with the reps that use to be there. How can I get in touch with these people? I also received some freaky telephone calls when I quit and I will not deal with all that drama. Can someone say lawsuit? I agree with the rep not being able to see invoices or sales. This was one area that made me suspicious and my boyfriend ask how did I know I was getting paid properly and the company was not taking my money. I responded with I didn't know. I trusted them also. Thank you for the information on the owner already being charged wtih tax evasion. I take it that is the reason they do not want you to know how much is being paid so they can probably hide the money they want from the government. You can go on their private boards and see how the reps never get the customer service they need. They can call and call just like I did and never receive what they need from this company. I do not want to even call it a company. I am still waiting on my small commision of around $12 also which I will never see.

How can I get in touch with these past reps? What boards do I need to go to find them?

Pjones
memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Creek-Candles/internet/Diamond-Creek-Candles-I-was-had-too-I-am-Furious-Internet-409035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Creek Candles