Complaint Review: Diamond Financial Management

• Updated: Sat, March 17, 2007

• Reported By:Rothschild Wisconsin
Diamond Financial Management
468 Kingsway Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Diamond Financial Management/North America Travel Services NORTH AMERICA HOLIDAY TRAVEL, REWARD NOTIFICATION, PROMOTIONS/LOTTERY WINNER Vancouver British Columbia

We are please to inform you.... That is how it started.

It said I had won a lottery of 25,000 dollars, and in the envelope was a check for 2998.00. I was to deposit the check, wait for it to clear, and send a transfer to pay taxes and so forth, to the finacial company that was holding my insured check for the remaining amount of 22,002.00. On top of this I won a trip to the bahamas. Too good to be true? I think so.

I came to this web site and low and behold there were other reports of this same scam. I am not 'sure what to do next. I am angry and want the money that was promised to me. I am sick and tired of this. It happened to me once before, I was guaranteed a prize of a car and a diamond bracelet. I fell for that one, and gave the company five hundred dollars of my money. I did recieve a fake diamond bracelet. But not the car. Thsi check looks so real, I almost fell for it again.

It is ridiculous that people can get away with this.

Rothschild, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2007 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Financial-Management/Vancouver-British-Columbia/Diamond-Financial-ManagementNorth-America-Travel-Services-NORTH-AMERICA-HOLIDAY-TRAVEL-R-239491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Financial Management