Complaint Review: Diamond Getaways

• Updated: Thu, May 20, 2010

• Reported By: Fell for it. — Round Rock Texas United States of America
Diamond Getaways
Round Rock, Texas United States of America

Diamond Getaways I was told they guaranteed a sale within six months or the $450 fee for advertising would be refunded. Paid the fee and couldn't ever reach them after that! Round Rock, Texas

I was contacted by a salesperson with Diamond Getaways who said they would guarantee the sale of my timeshare points within six months or the $475 advertising fee would be refunded. The pitch was that they were working with corporations that wanted to purchase timeshares for the use of their employees.

He faxed over the agreement. I signed and faxed it back and mailed the check. I never heard from them again. When I tried to call, nobody answered at that number. I sent a certified letter to the address on their form but I got no response to my request for the promised refund. I faxed a copy of the letter. The fax went through, but I received no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2010 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Getaways/Round-Rock-Texas-78681/Diamond-Getaways-I-was-told-they-guaranteed-a-sale-within-six-months-or-the-450-fee-for-a-605221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Getaways