• Report: #219556

• Submitted: Tue, November 07, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 08, 2006

• Reported By:Anthem Arizona
Diamond Luxury And Sports
925, N Scottsdale Road Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Diamond Luxury And Sports Ripoff, Owner allows his drunk friend to humiliate and harass disabled vet at car lot Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Yes: Contact the local media.

I'm a Service Connected disabled United States Marine Corps Veteran. On 5 November, 2006, my wife and I were shopping for a new car, specifically a BMW Z4. We quickly browsed the lot and entered the sales building in the center od the lot.

As we entered I noticed a gentleman to my right sitting on a couch in the process of hiding beer bottle which he was drinking from presumably. I made the comment "hiding a beer are we" and he then picked up the beer off the floor and resumed to drinking out of it. The other gentleman, whom looked a bit younger was sitting to the right of him.

I asked him how much extra the rims were and he replied 1980.00 dollars. The man whom was drinking muttered something to the effect of "Wow that's a sick hair cut". My wife said "excuse me what did you say?" He continued to say I just wondered where you go to get a sick hair cut like that. I replied when you spend your life in the Marine Corps you tend to keep the hair cut after you leave the military.

The gentleman then said " Yeah or Military Prison" I left immediately and was speachless as to how to handle the situation. I decided to call the next day and asked for to speak to the owner. The man whom answered the phone said he not in can I help you. I said no I would really need to speak to the owner.

After a couple of back and forths with that he then said I'm the owner, Andrew Diamond. I said you just said the owner wasn't in and I really need to be sure I'm speaking with the owner. He then replied, "look your starting to piss me off, what do you need, something to that effect. I said I'll just call back tomorrow and speak to the owner. Andrew than shouted "DONT" and hung up on me. Anyone have suggestions?

Darren
Anthem, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2006 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Luxury-And-Sports/Scottsdale-Arizona-85257/Diamond-Luxury-And-Sports-Ripoff-Owner-allows-his-drunk-friend-to-humiliate-and-harass-di-219556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Luxury And Sports

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Yes: Contact the local media.

AUTHOR: Elaine - (U.S.A.)

Lithia Ford got in a huge mess here in Boise for messing with a disabled veteran. Get in touch with the media and let them interview the car dealership and expose them for being losers.

responses