Complaint Review: Diamond Music Group

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: djohngrass — las vegas Nevada USA
Diamond Music Group
4970 Arville Street Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Diamond Music Group The Lions Den Never payed me for work done and then threatened my life and my family's Las Vegas, Nevada

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Diamond Music Group Dejuan Lavae McClinnahan / Fake Lawyer

*Consumer Comment: Lavae McClinnahan sends threatening email to Ripoff Report. Seems similar to claims made by the author of this Report.

*Consumer Comment: You are the man of lies in writing this crap!

*Consumer Comment: Didn't get that experience 5yrs plus

Lavae McClinnahan is a very deviant ralph lauren wearing thug. A man of many lies. after quoting him a price for some work and getting about halfway through it he refused to
pay me. Once i decided to withhold my own materials he then started to harass me and my family. Threatening our lives and claiming he would sue me for stealing his property. I never really understood what property he was talking about. I would just stick clear of this man and his affiliates. They appear to be legit business men but the minute we tried to talk like respectable humans he threatened me and started talking "gangster" is the best way i could describe it. I would never record at this place especially since they dont have any competent engineers to handle your work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2010 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Music-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Diamond-Music-Group-The-Lions-Den-Never-payed-me-for-work-done-and-then-threatened-my-life-549320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Music Group

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Diamond Music Group Dejuan Lavae McClinnahan / Fake Lawyer

AUTHOR: Carolina Remembers DeJuan - (United States of America)

You have a better chance at 3-card-Monte - than dealing with Dejaun Lavae McClinnahan.

A few years ago I was leaving a band who spoke about a new high profile entertainment attorney who promised to take them to the next level, it s Dejaun Lavae McClinnahan.

Nobdy had anything good to say after having been defrauded in their opionion by Dejuan. That is why these reports caught my eye, noticing he dropped his first name. My friends told me ealing with Diamond Music Group is more like dealign with homeless crakcheads that shoot up in an abandoned building. One day they are conspiring to rob someone for money, and the next day they're stealing and beating each other up, LOL.

Dejaun, excuse me Lavae can't keep his story straight he claimed to my friends to house 3 recording companies ( Liviana; Too Much Entertainment and 11 Grooves ) and he bragged that his expertise came from working at Best Buys for 8 years --HUH??

Dejaun / Lavae's scheming and criminal behaviors are finally being exposed and has never successfully helped a single client reach the mainstream, instead he attempts to besmirch then and then extort with his tactics and threats.

Don't become another victims as my friends have been.

AUTHOR: Ed - (USA)

Lavae McClinnahan is trying everything he can to get Ripoff Report to remove this Ripoff Report about him.

After reading the origional Report one would think Lavae McClinnahan would try and be a kinder gentler person so the Report written about him did not ring true.. Seems to be written by somone trying to be a thug. And that's my opinion.

-----Original Message-----

From: Lavae McClinnahan [mailto:lavae@dmusicgroup.com]

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 5:29 PM

To: EDitor@ripoffreport.com

Subject: Report for diamond music group

Im gonna keep this simple, if you don't remove the phony report from an angry person who never worked for me, the companies that advertise with you will be gone. We are in business with many of them and that was just brought to our attention in Phoenix this weekend. If you decide not to comply I will have all ur ad revenue stopped. I warned u before and u thought it was a joke. Hell, some of them are more pissed than me about it. You better think reeeeeal hard because u can't win. You posted a lie and everyone knows it now. I will hit the button and call our clients to insist try stop doing business with ur company. Checkmate!!!

Sent from my iPhone

You are the man of lies in writing this crap!

AUTHOR: Key Media - (United States of America)

I have worked with Lavae Mcclinnahan for about 5 years, he is one of the most sought after A&R's in the indie world today. He has never decieved any of his CLIENTS who pay him, if you were getting paid by him, you were just a employee or grunt worker because his clients pay for work to be done not him. After knowing Lavae, working with him, turning profits with him, I know if he says YOU stole from him, YOU did steal from him and what a coincidence you dont know what he is talking about. So yes all you THIEVES stick clear of this man and his affiliates because if you are looking to steal from them they will not smile and say thank you, just like anybody else. If you want to further your music career as a legitimate business that makes profits thats when you call Lavae because he is the go to guy and many artist in the music industry on a indepentant level would not be where they are today if it weren't for this man. I am disappointment to see that this man of lies would not only steal from Lavae but then try to damper his busniess by putting such crap online I will recommend to Lavae that he does sue you!!

Didn't get that experience 5yrs plus

AUTHOR: Happy Client - (United States of America)

This is kind of a bogus thing to do, my company has done business with Lavae for over 5 plus years and every deal has been positive. We invest in publishing interest of musical compositions and Lavae has made my firm loads of money, when we saw this we had to post something just based on how immature this johngrass guy sounds in his report. Myself, and my partners have spent over 100k with Lavae and made over 500k in return. Lavae knows the business and does allot to help indies succeed, and to be honest with you, its hard to find someone as ethically involved with his clients. I can almost bet this guy is not a client but an employee. He does wear all Ralph Lauren, but def not in a thuggish manner. Lavae is my go to guy, Period......

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC