Complaint Review: Diamond Plumbing

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Ferris — Cypress California United States of America
Diamond Plumbing
Cypress, California United States of America

Diamond Plumbing Took advantage of my elderly parents (80+ yrs) who needed washing machine hose bibs replaced - Mike Diamond did the work for them alright - $443 for 20 minutes! Cypress, California

My elderly parents (80+ years) called Mike Diamond to replair/replace washing machine bibbs as their washing machine bibbs were leaking. The Mike Diamond repair man spent 20 minutes and produced a bill for $443!! After the fact - my mom told me what happened - I honestly did not believe her. When I came to visit I reviewed the invoice, then called Mike Diamond as the invoice was not itemized. They did give mom a $50 discount for elderly - I guess we are supposed to be appreciative of that. I have a BS MIS degree - work for a large company - but maybe I should have become a plumber if I could make $443/20 minutes!!  Do not call Mike Diamond Plumbing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Plumbing/Cypress-California-/Diamond-Plumbing-Took-advantage-of-my-elderly-parents-80-yrs-who-needed-washing-machin-990373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Plumbing