Complaint Review: Diamond Resorts International

• Submitted: Mon, April 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Slois — Pacifica California
Diamond Resorts International
10600 W.Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, Nv. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Diamond Resorts International FOUR years of trying to get name changed. HORRIBLE customer service. They do NOT care about their clients. Las Vegas, Nevada

This has been the WORST experience with a Time Share company I have ever encountered. For FOUR years I have been trying to get my ex husband's name off the deed and my son on. They give bogus information, do not call back, do not answer e mails and do not give a crap about anyone !

I have been patient and tried to work with these idiots and have gotten nowhere. Every time we send in documents they are rejected, even though we have followed their instructions to the letter. One of their "top" reps even told me my ex husband DIED.... not so!

With soaring costs of 'membership' to the tune of over $800/year for maintenance, I think the CEO pockets it! What a JOKE to see him on TV!

Do yourself a favor and stay away from these ignorant, selfish and absolutely incompetent group of people. In the long run,, you are better off saving yourself THOUSANDS of dollars (I paid $20,000).

If anyone is interested in a group complaint, let me know. Nobody needs to be SCAMMED this way!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Resorts-International/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Diamond-Resorts-International-FOUR-years-of-trying-to-get-name-changed-HORRIBLE-customer-1041744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Resorts International