Complaint Review: Diamond Resorts International

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Lois — Pacifica California
Diamond Resorts International
10600 W.Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, Nv. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Diamond Resorts International Used to be Sunterra Reply to others who feel ripped off, have been lied to, gets NOWHERE with this company. Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: False/Phony Customer Service

This is a follow up to my original report. I have been calling these scumbags every..EVERY day to no avail. I have called since Jan. of last year. With regard to 2 reports I read, 1). "gifting" it to your own child is impossible. They make every effort for it NOT to happen. 2). Since they took it over from Sunterra the maintenance fees have TRIPLED!

Mine is paid in FULL, except for yearly fees that go up...up.. and away! Much like throwing money on a kite and hoping it sticks on! The way in which they LIE to your face includes; telling a person they have not received ALL the documents(this has happened twice! See how much fun it is to get your ex that lives hours away to go to yet a third notary) that were notarized and sent (including a check); lieing about having NO phone number to their Inventory Dept. (that alone took 9 phone calls); lies about their properties;telling owners how EASY it is to "gift to child(ren).

Thus far, my financial loss has exceeded $30,000.00 ! I've gotten threatened that they will put in collection to ruin your credit...NOT a joke! I filed for Bankruptcy and STILL had to pay it all... re;dues.

Customer service remains a JOKE. I have spoken to MANY , some include Jennifer Wedge (the 'non-replier'), Kern Yoder ( "all you have to do is ....and mail it atten: Inventory") ; Julietta from Inventory who told me there is NO DIRECT number to Inventory; Romeo, whose number I DID get in Inventory and many others that should not work as customer service reps. My 8 year old grandson has more manners than these people!

LEARN from our mistakes.... DON'T do business with a scum company. I even e mailed the CEO, that looked like a raging maniac on Undercover Boss. Shame on him.... he should keep his head under those covers,, as I doubt he can really walk with it held high!

I wish we could all band together and do a class action suit on these Ripp-Off companies! If we post on Yelp, we can at least get in touch and band together. They should be OUT OF BUSINESS .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Resorts-International/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89136/Diamond-Resorts-International-Used-to-be-Sunterra-Reply-to-others-who-feel-ripped-off-hav-1044707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Resorts International

False/Phony Customer Service

AUTHOR: Slois - ()

After more communication with the worst company I have EVER dealt with, I got a phone call this morning from their "Inventory Specialist"...that was the person, Romo who told me again, we filed the wrong paperwork. This will now make FOUR trips to Notary. Yesterday, Ceci Decker called and said "I am here to fix your problems...don't worry, I will straighten this out". '

After phone call received from Romo... the "specialist" that took me 2 weeks to get a phone number for Told me that this Ceci was in Hospitality and called ONLY to smooth me over as they had read Ripoff Report.

To ANYONE thinking of buying a timeshare with DIAMOND...... think TWICE. They lie, steal, confuse and upset their clients. VERY shady practices. I am taking the advice of another person that wrote about this company and turn it over to the Attorney General. Shame on companies that are not honest....... and the people they employ to LIE, like Ceci!