Complaint Review: Diamond Resorts International

• Reported By: mpj — Topsfield Massachusetts
Diamond Resorts International
10600 West Charleston Blvd Las Vegas, NV Nationwide United States of America

Diamond Resorts International outrageous fees Las Vegas, Nationwide

I am astonished at the usury that this company employs. We are one of the many who sold a deeded timeshare at a single resort to buy in to what seemed like a reasonable alternative with more flexibility.  Besides being handed a terrible sales agent, who literally wasted OUR ENTIRE DAY on vacation....the followup was a disaster.

Payment notices NEVER received resulted in two years of "late fees, collection fees, notice fees, points collections fees".  All of this - by the time I realized I'd never heard from them for a while - resulted in total ADDITIONAL fees charged in one year of 32% on top of the original charge.

In addition, they cancelled 20,000 points that had accrued because our account was 2 months late at that point. I have never dealt with a company that was so blatantly aniti-customer and anti-consumer.  And now they tell me I can't even get RID of it...I have to give or transfer it to someone else so they can accumulate these horrendous dues.

On top of that, we've never used the program because there's never anything available that appeals to us.

What a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Resorts-International/nationwide/Diamond-Resorts-International-outrageous-fees-Las-Vegas-Nationwide-1042563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Resorts International