Complaint Review: Diamond Van Line

Diamond Van Line
1135 Garnet ave, unit 29, San Diego, California United States of America

Diamond Van Line They stoll my stuff!!! San Diego, California

Do Not Use Them!!!!!!

First I never received any email from them after their calls- the emails that talked about how the insurance works, etc. They called me before I decided to use them, but little after. The day before I got a call about them needing to change my moving date. I said I couldn't. They showed up over 2 hrs late. The guy- Daniel Parrot was very pushy. Said I had to sign stuff before he would start working. I called the company to try and get the form that I was signing about receiving- I was told it was email, yet never received it. Due to them being late and the lack of time, I signed it so he would start working.

My price was a quote I made while in another state. I over estimiated. He said I was locked in at that price. Did nothing to caculate. Said he could pack it so I would have more CF- so I was lucky to be locked in. I also called the company and asked for a cacualtion (never received). His inventory list lacked detail- everything was a labeled box, except for a TV/Comp/and Bikes. A lot were not boxes. Some had more then one tag on them.

He only gave me 1/2 of my inventory list at the end, hence I didn't notice that he only wrote down 2 of 3 of my bikes. He stole my $3200 Mountain Bike. Also missing was over 10 boxes, which had my SLR (I love taking pics!!), GoPro, Expensive wine, and much more. I had them store my stuff. So I guess this provided extra time to steal my good stuff. Stuff arrived dirty and broken! Since this I have called tons of time and maybe 20 to 1 actually get a call back.

I have all of this on record and even have pictures of my bikes at the storage unti. I even took pictures of the moving truck because it looked shady. Just like Daniel Parrot! Very unhappy- I saved a long time for that bike and need a camera. Do not Use Them!~~~ Police Report Filed! 16 Total boxs/items missing!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Van-Line/San-Diego-California-92109/Diamond-Van-Line-They-stoll-my-stuff-San-Diego-California-1046198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Van Line