Complaint Review: Diamond Wireless

• Reported By: BronzBeaut — El Paso Texas United States of America
Diamond Wireless
8401 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, Texas United States of America

Diamond Wireless Verizon Piss Poor Service El Paso, Texas

This company made me want to close all 3 lines I have with Verizon Wireless. They were very polite while selling my phone but it ended there.

Three months after the purchase of my phone it was lost. I thought that i was insured with Verizon but it was through Diamond Wireless. I went into the store where they instructed me to go for replacement. The rep called in my report and then regretfully informed me that my phone was not in stock in the entire city. I was very upset. I was guranteed my phone would arrive monday afternoon. This was a friday evening.

Low and behold Monday comes and no phone arrives, check my debit card and no dectuctible is deducted, and no explanation. So I call Diamond Wireless. First off the there is no record of my report ever being filed. The representative told me there is indeed phones to be given in El Paso. The only problem is the police report was never faxed. So now the police report has to be obtained again and the process started all over again... Ive been without a phone for 1 week and my job requires me to have an phone......

If at the end of this I dont end my contract than... I definitely will not sign another Verizon contract!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamond-Wireless/El-Paso-Texas-/Diamond-Wireless-Verizon-Piss-Poor-Service-El-Paso-Texas-869778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamond Wireless