Complaint Review: DiamondCandles.com/Sneakpeeq.com

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie — Royal Palm Beach Florida United States of America
DiamondCandles.com/Sneakpeeq.com

DiamondCandles.com/Sneakpeeq.com I ordered on 12/19/12 no answer yet. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Order shipped and customer received reply.

My name is Stephanie ****,on 12/19/12 I placed an order with Sneakpeeq.com for a Carnival Candy Diamond Candle:Order#391144.My order was supposed to be shipped today,and I've gotten no responce in reguards to my order.I did have the pleasure of speakung with a gentlemen from Sneakpeeq.com,who wad very nice,and sent an email to diamondcandles.com for me.He explained I would recieve an email from diamond in which I have not.

I never get to buy anything for myself and this was my christmas money that I was so excited about.I didnt even care that I would recieve it after christmas,I was just happy to have one.I dont know if I will recieve my candle now and I'm really bummed out about that.I tried to call diamondcandles but it sent me to a voice mail,so I left a couple emails in their help center and no response.I am still praying for my candle.Things that happen like this should be taking care of.Maybe once in a while you could give a free candle for the customers patience.Thanks,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiamondCandlescomSneakpeeqcom/internet/DiamondCandlescomSneakpeeqcom-I-ordered-on-121912-no-answer-yet-Internet-990347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DiamondCandles.com/Sneakpeeq.com

Order shipped and customer received reply.

AUTHOR: Savannah - (United States of America)

Hi there,

Our records show we replied to you a day after you submitted a ticket.  We replied on January 2 to one of your many tickets submitted on January 1.  As a little heads up - when there is more than one ticket we usually reply to a single one so we can keep the issue consolidated within a single ticket.

Your order was received by us on December 28.  We processed it and shipped it out.  In our last message to you we advised that you can check your shipping status on UPS.com with the tracking number 1ZA485E1YW41687149.  Your order should have been delivered today.