- Report: #414767
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DiamondCreek Candles, Diamond Creek Candles
DiamondCreek Candles, Diamond Creek Candleswww.diamondcreekcandles.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
DiamondCreek Candles, Diamond Creek Candles the real story with everyone dcc Las Vegas Nevada
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: What a mess!
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Confused...
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: So now I guess you know the Real Story
*UPDATE Employee: You called the police??
*Author of original report: I do have a life! Truth is Truth
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Game is Over~ You are BUSTED!
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Head Pee Wee: Get A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Author of original report: One more thing!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!PLEASE READ ASAP!!!!
*Consumer Suggestion: and your point is???
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The Information You Requested to Verify
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2) Vicki thinks she is head honcho of any company and she really isn't anybody special
3) mary is really fugley and she never had any money nor did she ever contribute to anything as far as knowledgable things within dcc
4) terri was nice, pretty, but she use to be a exotic dancer that toured and done features. she is trying to break out of that special shell of nudity and build a business cannot change a stripper in better words to a housewife.
5) mary was always talking about the antidepressants and how she could never buy anything because of money she also hinted to borrow money from time to time
6) vicki always had a better than anyone attitude and so did Phyllis and Jill always kept crap going within the company Jill started so much crap it was unreal glad all those are gone
7) Jill downed the company for so long so I guess the harassers had to focus on someone new enter Terri into picture.
8) Jill focused in on Terri even though she was with DCC and she was with another company
9) Phyllis did everything for the company just like Terri did and then got ran out of the company by harassers.
10) Vicki claimed the candles came from China and told everyone this just because she has a adopted kid from China got stuff started
11) mary was on message board and leaked out all Terris info to everyone so they could call and harass her
12) they fed all health problems, sexual problems onto everyone else
13) Terri gave Mary leads and mary turned around and gave them to me and we laughed about it because we didn't like Terri she was taking over the board and signing people up left and right
14) mary is a lonely woman that wants drama in her life evyerday because she doesnt have money for anything else
15) vicki is fake fake personality fake style fake hair, fake everything
16) terri is fake just by her looks you can tell she has been to plastic surgeon she is a fake barbie doll fake fake fake
17) we all went behind terris back from teh beginning and then when someone started liking her then all hell came loose and the lies started coming and backstabbing
18) jill said recently to quit harassing terri and let it go but mary didn't want to
19) I am sick of this i am with a great company now
20) I am gone i hope everyone else get s a life and quit being so jealous
$$$$ I AM HEAD PEE WEE $$$$ THE ONLY PEE WEE $$$$$
Head pee wee
Somewhere over the moon, North Dakota
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiamondCreek-Candles-Diamond-Creek-Candles/Las-Vegas-Nevada/DiamondCreek-Candles-Diamond-Creek-Candles-the-real-story-with-everyone-dcc-Las-Vegas-Nev-414767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.