Complaint Review: Diamondback Carpet Cleaning

• Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: Jose Jones — Avondale Arizona United States of America
Diamondback Carpet Cleaning
PO Box Peoria, Arizona United States of America

Diamondback Carpet Cleaning Damaged wood floor, refuses to provide insurance information and/or fix Peoria, Arizona

DiamondBack Carpet Cleaning

Turner charged us $150 to "clean" our tile and grout. While he did an okay job on the tile surface, the grout was left slightly less dirty than when he first arrived. He advised me if his equipment wouldn't clean the grout, nothing would. However I borrowed my neighbors mini-steam cleaner and proved him wrong. Turner refused to return to clean the grout further.

Another issue we had was he allowed our hardwood floor adjacent to the tile to become saturated with his cleaning solution - obviously an accident. As a result, one of the boards delaminated and pealed up off the ground. I phoned/emailed Turner and he refused to take responsibility and told me it was the woods fault for not being properly manufactured. I advised him if he did not remedy the situation, I would be posting several online reviews for others to read. He responded with, "how would you like if I came over there and spray painted your house"? hum - strange. [continued below]....
..... He seemed very angry.

During an Internet search, I discovered Diamondback Carpet Cleaning was registered by Michael Turner Riley. But from what I can determine. the guy who cleaned our floor said he owned the business and provided me a card with the name Turner Roberts. Since it appeared something was amiss about the name situation, I probed further.

While doing a name/records search on the Maricopa County Court website (http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/) I came across MANY legal issues under both names. Lawsuits as him named as defendant, class action lawsuits, appeals, financial suits, etc.

Most concerning was found in the justice court case section during a search of Diamondback Carpet Cleaners. It appears a major corporation recently sued his company. I'm not exactly sure what for, but it had something to do with carpet cleaning. I'm considering creating another record for him in the small claims court system.

Please think twice for hiring this company/person for any cleaning project. His advertisement claims 100% satisfaction, integrity, licensed, bonded, insured... None of these were true. His equipment is also very old (it even broke down in our driveway) and he tended to yank hoses around removing small bits of paint from doorways and walls.

I am also a small business owner and my customers often tell me how much they appreciate my honesty and quality services. I guess I've never thought twice about doing a good job and fixing something if I accidentally damage it.

It really is true about an unhappy customer. I plan on telling as many people as possible about our horrible experience with Diamondback Carpet Cleaning.

And Turner Roberts or Michael Turner Riley or whatever your name is, feel free to contact me to resolve this situation. The ball is in your court. One thing is certain, small claims court is unnecessary and costly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2011 05:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamondback-Carpet-Cleaning/Peoria-Arizona-/Diamondback-Carpet-Cleaning-Damaged-wood-floor-refuses-to-provide-insurance-information-797743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamondback Carpet Cleaning