Complaint Review: Diamondexhair

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Niambit — Hendersonville Tennessee
Diamondexhair
Atlanta.com , Select State/Province USA

Diamondexhair Delayed delivery, charged addtional for dying it days later.. never sent product Atlanta Georgia

*General Comment: Diamondexhair Scam

I ordered hair from this lady, decided try a new company. Really because she offered the shade of red I had been searching

for. she sent a tracking  number that never worked.. And took $481.00 from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamondexhair/Select-StateProvince/Diamondexhair-Delayed-delivery-charged-addtional-for-dying-it-days-later-never-sent-pr-1078522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamondexhair

#1 General Comment

Diamondexhair Scam

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I bought from Diamondexhair about 3 weeks ago and i have also been ripped off. I have lost over $200 and the company is now no where to be found. I bought 3 bundles and got 1 for free. i texted her and she would reply quick at first just to get my money. Then when i paid she was no where to be found. Suddenly when i would call the number it said that the number was no longer in service. The website as well was shut down. She is scamming people left and right and we are loosing money and there is no way for us to get it back. This lady needs to be taken to court. If there is any contact info for this lady please contact me! She also never wanted to give me a tracking number and lied saying my order was on its ways when this is almost going to be 3 weeks since i purchased!