- Report: #943152
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Diamonds International
Diamonds Internationalkm 4.5 CARR, Chankanaab, Cost Sur M PTA Maya in Lo Cozumel, Q. Roo Mexico, Select State/Province United States of America
Diamonds International endorsed by Carnival Cruise Line Lied to, misled, conned, cheated, raked over the coals, completely swindled - need I say more! Cozumel, Q. Roo Mexico, Other
*Consumer Comment: THEY ARE ALL CROOKS
*Consumer Suggestion: possible solution
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- As soon as we got home we contacted Diamond International to return ring only to be told that the ring WAS the ring we chose (not true) and the ONLY returns are for online purchases only. They told us that if we sent them back the ring that they would issue us a credit towards another ring. Yeah- well the merchandise that Diamond International has listed online is so over priced that of course we could never buy another ring and considering they did not even give us the ring we purchased, how could we ever trust them anyway! They lied to us. They misled us. They cheated us. We are now stuck with a cheap ring. And, in addition, the paperwork that accompanied the ring is so unprofessional that it looks like it came out of a gumball machine! Beware of DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL. Do not be cheated like we were!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamonds-International/Cozumel-Q-Roo-Mexico-Select-StateProvince-77600/Diamonds-International-endorsed-by-Carnival-Cruise-Line-Lied-to-misled-conned-cheated-943152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.