Complaint Review: Diamonds International

• Submitted: Thu, December 29, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 29, 2011

• Reported By: Ginny B — Natick Massachusetts United States of America
Diamonds International

Diamonds International Fake Apprasal. Bought a piece of jewlery which they said wwas worth 860. It is only worth a few hundred! New York City, Internet

I purchased a pair of earrings at the Diamond International store in the Bahamas.  I paid $860.  I brought to a jewlers in Wellesley, amss and they have been appraised for about $200.  I have spoken to a Hugo in their main headquaters in New York.  I am getting nowhere!!!!  I will be contacting my lawyer this week.  I got totally ripped of ny Diamond International and Majestry of the Sea Cruise Line!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2011 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diamonds-International/internet/Diamonds-International-Fake-Apprasal-Bought-a-piece-of-jewlery-which-they-said-wwas-wor-815569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamonds International