Complaint Review: Diana, Numerologist & Psychic

• Reported By: B.Owen — Germantown Maryland
Diana, Numerologist & Psychic
Internet USA

Diana, Numerologist & Psychic Total Rip Off  Internet

This Diana, Numerologist & Psychic did a numerology report on me which was OK.  While reading her report she kept asking if I wanted a Psychic Reading.  I decided to try it.  Well, this AM I checked my bank account and they took out a total of $200.00 for an advertised fee of $29.00.  I will be putting a stop on my acct. as I live off S.S. Disability with a spinal disease & I certainly cannot afford $200.00, $29.00 yes.

Diana is a total rip off.  They lie to get your information then start charging all different fees.  Just since last night they have charged me 4 times for what I do not know.

I have tried calling them all day to no avail as their telephone line is constantly busy.  I will not waste my time to continue trying to call them.  I will cancel my payment to them instead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diana-Numerologist-Psychic/internet/Diana-Numerologist-amp-Psychic-Total-Rip-Offnbsp-Internet-1061306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diana, Numerologist & Psychic