interpretation

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: ngawaka19 — Auckland Other New Zealand
Diana Numerology
2nd Floor, 6 London St, W2, 1HR, London Internet United States of America

Diana Numerology Diana Clairvoyant and Numerology Diana advertised a $9 reading ($29 US), when I checked my bank acc she had ripped me off $223 , Internet

*General Comment: Diana Numerology report

Initially I got a free reading from Diana.  Then she hounded me with emails, I was feeling adventurous one night, thought I'd try it (never tried anything like this before) and it was cheap enough, she had advertised a discount price $9 ($29US) so I thought why not.  I received a mediocre, factory line reading, ho hum never mind.  Then I get an email with a receipt for $177NZ.  I screech and scramble in a panic, then check my bank account where i see she has taken $223 out of my account.  I was so sad and stressed, i'm not rich.  And I thought this woman is masquerading as a spiritual advisor..... and lying about the price she charges, so people will think its cheap enough, and once you give her your details she rips you off.   Pure and utter evil is this woman.....  My sister is very ill with a rare disease and this money my only savings, could of been used to pay for her meds etc.... I'm truly depressed by this.  And very sad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diana-Numerology/internet/Diana-Numerology-Diana-Clairvoyant-and-Numerology-Diana-advertised-a-9-reading-29-US-1009468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diana Numerology

#1 General Comment

Diana Numerology report

AUTHOR: Amanda - ()

In reference to the ripp off comments made recently ex somebody from New Zealand; you are not alone in this! I too have been ripped off by Diana and I am not easilly fooled. Having read the "fine" print and more so "your money back guarantee" plus having investigated the legitimacy of the pay site, I also stupidly fell for these emails and went for a proper reading.

Exactly the same thing happened in that more than double the money was taken off my card as that which was advertised. I however - on the same day and before the money would have even gone off my card - phoned the number given and immediately lodged a complaint and requested that the transaction be stopped. The gentleman I spoke to - and still speak to three months later! - told me I would have my money refunded within 21 days. I stupidly did not stop the payment with my Bank as I did not want to get into any law suites with the US in that they clearly state on their policy that "stopping the payment would be punishable by law".

I have sent numerous emails which either bounce back or go unanswered. Needless to say I have been conned as it is clear I will not get my money back and being so far away there is little I can do about it. However, please check your Bank Statement carefully as I have discovered that since this fraudulent transaction took place (December), each month an amount equivalent to about 1.50 dollars is deducted off my account - this apparently for registering (which I never did) as a member of her site.

There is a number for you to phone ex NZ but I am afraid you might be wasting your time.

Amanda - South Africa