Complaint Review: Diana O'Neal

• Reported By: Pissed Off — Wheatland California United States of America
Diana O'Neal
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Diana O'Neal Seamstress Scammer Las Vegas, Nevada

My husband and I had a fancy dinner to go to and I wanted to fit into this old dress I had. I did a serach on CraigsList to see if anyone was doing cheap dress alerations and found Diana.  She promossied the moon when I talked to her and she said she had 20+ years as a alterations seamstress..  I was excited but things turned out for the worse when she brought my dress back all messed up.  It had stains in the area she was working on and it fit worse than what it orginally was.

I told her all these things but she just ignored it and wouldn't give me a refund.  Don't trust her work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diana-ONeal/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Diana-ONeal-Seamstress-Scammer-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1002919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diana O'Neal