Complaint Review: Dianna Liner

• Reported By: mac — san antonio Texas USA
Dianna Liner
25511 Budde Rd Suite # 1802 houston, Texas United States of America

Dianna Liner STILL has not paid me! houston, Texas

*Author of original report: Still telling lies.

*UPDATE Employee: Ms Liner is Working with This client to Resolve

Well here I am again, It will be three years since Dianna liner has taken money from me. she has sent me a few dollars here and there. She owes me several hundred dollars and is still promising me to  pay me my money and then some. The latest lie she has sent to me was dated 9/28/2012 That she would send me my money 100% the following week and in true" Dianna Liar" fashion Has lied. As of this posting 10/13/2012

all I have is excuses and the never ending promise of "next week".

What she has failed to realize is she will be in court sooner than she thinks.

Come on Dianna, jump on here and try to call me out I dare you. because You know I will prove everything that I am saying.

So here is the update you asked me for!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dianna-Liner/houston-Texas-77380/Dianna-Liner-STILL-has-not-paid-me-houston-Texas-954487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dianna Liner

Still telling lies.

AUTHOR: mac - (USA)

Well I cannot say enough what a lier this vile woman is. sure she has contaced me and made arrangments to pay me, she has been doing this for three years two and a half months all with the same results... thats right not one dime from this nasty B***h!! Trust me on this she will soon be in the court room this I Promise!!

Ms Liner is Working with This client to Resolve

AUTHOR: BEEN SCAMMED - (USA)

Ms. Liner has made contact with this consumer and is working to solve this situation. she has made arrangements with The Gentleman to refund his money.  She wants to make sure he is 100% satisfied. Customer Satisfaction is her Number 1 priority.  Once the funds have been returned an update will be provided.   Thank you