Complaint Review: Dianzhongda Technology Co., Ltd.

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Tonjee — Philippines Other Philippines
Dianzhongda Technology Co., Ltd.
12 th Floor C Building of DianZiKeJiDaSha,huaqiang Internet United States of America

Dianzhongda Technology Co., Ltd. scammed me Internet

My client needed USB hubs as Christmas giveaways and forwarded me the link to the item that he wanted. It was from the website www.made-in-china.com. I had never used that site before. I contacted the supplier and soon after, I received multiple unsolicited emails from other suppliers as well. I didn't think this was strange, but I should have. I picked Susie out of all the rest because of the price and because she had the color that I needed.

She said she needed a 40% down payment before she can proceed with the order. I sent $192.50 via Western Union and after multiple emails, never heard from her again.

Story doesn't end there. I was desperate to place my order before the holidays, so I looked for another supplier. Turns out, the second supplier is a scammer too. See my report on GigaQua Electronics Ltd.

I have had previous success with placing orders in China. I was able to find reliable suppliers from www.alibaba.com. I'm not affiliated with them, I'm just sharing my experience. I'm going to the Gift Fair in Hong Kong in April to find suppliers that way. That's probably the best way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dianzhongda-Technology-Co-Ltd/internet/Dianzhongda-Technology-Co-Ltd-scammed-me-Internet-1003134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dianzhongda Technology Co., Ltd.