Complaint Review: Dick Genthe Chevorlet Of Southgate MI

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2009

• Reported By:lincoln park Michigan
Dick Genthe Chevorlet Of Southgate MI
15600 Eureka Rd Southgate, Michigan U.S.A.

d**k Genthe Chevorlet Of Southgate MI Fraudalent Dealer, BE AWARE When Dealing with these People Southgate Michigan

I recently went into this d**k Genthe to purchase a used vehicle. I found a vehicle I liked, and started the paperwork process on a MOnday, on Tuesday they called and said they had me approved for a vehicle, to come in and test drive it to see if I liked it. I didn't like the one they told me I was approved for and asked if they had a Trailblazer, they said yes and summited it to the bank for approval.. I was approved, so I handed over the title to my vehicle that I was trading in. I was told to come back on Wednedsday, and they would get it all together, this went on all week, supposedly waiting for notification of funding.
On Saturday I was told I would be able to take the vehicle , and I purchased full coverage insurance for the vehicle, then they came with the stuff of I need your last yrs Tax return, I gave to them, then for 2006. I gave to them again.. Then as they were closing they tell me, there is no time for them to summit these they would do it on Monday, and I would have my vehicle..
Monday comes and still no vehicle, so I go back in and tell them, either give me my title back or a vehicle..So they give me the vehicle with a dealer plate. The last thing they supposedly needed was for the bank to call me and do a customer interview. He gave me a bookout for the vehicle so that I knew what to say about vehicle when bank called.
When the bank called they asked me about info I had provided to the dealership, and then started asking me about the accessories the vehicle had. The bookout the dealership gave me stated the vehicle had things like leather seats, navigations, moon roof, rear dvd player, of which there was none in vehicle, so of course I said they aren't there. Not long after I spoke with bank the dealership called and said ...You were suppose to help me out and tell them these things were in vehicle. And I said they aren't and Im not going to lie and say they are. What are you trying to do rip me off or the bank. OR BOTH??
They wanted me to put another $1000.00 down in order to keep the vehicle . I told them where they could shove it. And that I would be contacting the bank that they wanted me to make fraudalent statements to and send them their fake bookout for the vehicle.

These people are crooks and should be arrested for such actions... If it hadn't been for their lies, The vehicle would have went thru without problems.

Theresa
lincoln park, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dick-Genthe-Chevorlet-Of-Southgate-MI/Southgate-Michigan-48195/Dick-Genthe-Chevorlet-Of-Southgate-MI-Fraudalent-Dealer-BE-AWARE-When-Dealing-with-thes-413029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dick Genthe Chevorlet Of Southgate MI