Complaint Review: Dick Liquor

• Submitted: Wed, July 13, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011

• Reported By: Jose Hoazbee del Orina — Chatham New York United States of America
Dick Liquor
3289-A Main Street Chatham, New York United States of America

Dick Liquor .... Chatham, New York

*Consumer Comment: What a bunch of BULL !!

I usually shop at Gerbils Fine Wines, but was running a bit late so after leaving The Crandall I went to Dick's even though I had a bad experience in there on Halloween ( some locals spit on me and if that wasn't enough, my car was towed).

I gathered up six bottles of Boone's Farm Apple Wine, a twelve-pack of Fresca, along with some maraschino cherries and Runnystoole's Chocolate Syrup. While ringing up my purchase, the owner commented on the unusual nature of my order, is it unrelated items or needed for a specific cocktail? I told him, for your information those are the ingredients needed to make a Red Donut. He started laughing at me and said any Greek sailor on leave could make my donut red! When I told him I didn't care for his unprofessional remarks he told me to get the f **k out, what about my order I shouted. As he heaved me out the door, he said I could pound that order right up my a **.

For now on, I'm sticking with Gerbil's, I've had it with Dick Liquors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dick-Liquor/Chatham-New-York-12037/Dick-Liquor-Chatham-New-York-752433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dick Liquor

What a bunch of BULL !!

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Nice try, troll..now go annoy someone else.