Complaint Review: Dick's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

• Submitted: Thu, April 07, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 07, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — puyallup Washington U.S.A.
Dick's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
1516 45th St E # 200 Sumner, Washington United States of America

d**k's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc DicksHeating.com SCAMMERS DON'T USE - Sumner, Washington

I called up d**k's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc (DicksHeating.com) they have locations in Puyallup and Sumner Washington to fix my furnance that was broken.  It was out of order for 3 days over the weekend and was giving me a 3 blinking light error.  They came out Monday and had one of their flunkys look at it.  I was the first customer in the morning and certainly could tell.  The repair guy was chewing on the job and was barely awake.  He jumpstarted it someway and it continued to work (saying he couldn't find anything wrong).  Next day of course the unit fails again and it was giving me the 3 blinking lights again.  Called them up since I had a 30 days to fix the problem and they say that since no problem was discovered I would need the pay the "diagnosis fee" again.  They call it a diagnosis fee, however, it's really just a way of saying a travel fee. [continued below]....
.....  Nothing was ever diagnosised.  I paid them after the first trip figuring it would just happen again (I had 30 days) but they just took my money and don't want to fix the issue.

I of course wasn't going to pay the "diagnosis fee" again to have another flunky come out and not fix the problem so I called another computer and it was fixed in about 10 minutes.

The fix was a common issue and should have been an obvious repair.  d**k's Heating & Air Conditioning DicksHeating.com is not a reponsible company in my optinion based on my experience using them.  They Scammed me out of money and didn't provide any "Diagnosis" as that is what I paid for.  Avoid DicksHeating they are a complete ripoff.

PS.  I did try to resolve this matter privately (with the bbb) before posting this, however, d**k's Heating & Air Conditioning DicksHeating.com ( Sumner / Puyallup ) didn't really care about me as a customer and made the ultimated decision of this article review (based on my personal expirence using them) posted on Ripoffreport.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dicks-Heating-Air-Conditioning-Inc/Sumner-Washington-/Dicks-Heating-Air-Conditioning-Inc-DicksHeatingcom-SCAMMERS-DONT-USE-Sumner-Washi-715007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dick's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc