Complaint Review: Dicks Sporting Goods

• Updated: Tue, February 21, 2012

• Reported By: Texasconsumer — Frisco Texas United States of America
Dicks Sporting Goods
345 Court Street Coraoplis, Pennsylvania United States of America

Dicks Sporting Goods Edward Stack , CEO Dicks Sporting Goods will rip you off!! Their service is terrible and they will lie to you! Coraoplis, Pennsylvania

I placed an online order at Dick's Sporting Goods online website. It is run by a company called GSI Commerce , Inc.   I did not get my order. I recieved a Nike Cap instead of what I ordered. I placed this order for Christmas 2011. I called Dick's and was told I would have the order would be reshipped. Then I was told I would be refunded.  I have never recieved any refund from them. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against Dick's. I also wrote CEO Edward Stack. Dick's said the problem was with GSI Commerce.  GSI Commerce has refused to answer calls or refund the Money. When I placed the order , I placed it with Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc., Not GSI Commerce, Inc. Dick's does business with GSI Commerce, Not me. Dick's is responsible for my order and the fact that I have been ripped off $215.09.  I did call Dick's several times. I did email them and I did write them and directly to CEO Edward Stack. [continued below]....
..... Mr. Stack and Dick's have been extremely unprofessional about this. Mr. Stack did not have the class to respond. Clearly he could care less about the fact that He, Dick's , and GSI Commerce rip people off. Mr. Stack should have responded and fixed the situation. They should tell people that they are dealing with GSI Commerce, Not Dick's on their website Dickssportinggoods.com  I would not shop at Dick's sporting goods or Dickssportinggoods.com because they will lie to you and you the consumer gets screwed. With a CEO like Edward Stack, you will be lied to and scammed. I lost $215.09. They (Dick's and Edward Stack) have refused to refund the money or make GSI do the right thing and refund the money. Avoid Dick's!!!! Do business with honest people who take care of their customers, not screw them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2012 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dicks-Sporting-Goods/Coraoplis-Pennsylvania-15108/Dicks-Sporting-Goods-Edward-Stack-CEO-Dicks-Sporting-Goods-will-rip-you-off-Their-serv-842454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dicks Sporting Goods