Complaint Review: Dickson City Hyundai

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:greenfiel twp Pennsylvania
Dickson City Hyundai
www.dicksoncityhyundai.com Dickson City, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Dickson City Hyundai I got ripped off at dickson city hyundai Dickson City Pennsylvania

OKay so here is the story.

in may i bought a 07 eclipse gt off dickson city hyundai for what I thoght was $24,900.It was used but only had 4000 miles on it. I traded in a 2002 eclipse conv. They gave me $12,800 on the car which was about $1100 more than i owed on it. Which was good because i didnt take them down on the new car I just put that $1100 down, and also put down $4000 cash.

So now i would have the car down to about $19,800 before tax tags and title but with that included about $20,600. SO today I go to motorworld to pick out a new Jeep LIberty because i now have my own business and need a bigger car. I call to get the payoff and it is $23,900! I couldnt believe it so i looked at the pink slip and it says I really paid $27,999 for the car! I took it in to the salesman at Motorworld to look at and he said it was outrageous.

What they did was show me the right numbers on a different paper then went back and changed them. I did have a friend with me as a witness, but is that proof? The man at ertley told me he would give me $20,000 formy car,but i would have to tack on the 3900 to the new loan because of what they did, So because of these people i cant get a new car.

They ripped me off badly. So tomorrow im going down to find a solution and if they do not fix this which i doubt tey will do im calling every news station in PA and reporting this and many other stories to them. The new car i was going to lease today my payment would only have been $360/ month but with that money that would have been tacked on The payments would have been $575! THIS NEEDS TO STOP

Dmc6657
greenfiel twp, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2007 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dickson-City-Hyundai/Dickson-City-Pennsylvania-18407/Dickson-City-Hyundai-I-got-ripped-off-at-dickson-city-hyundai-Dickson-City-Pennsylvania-273776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dickson City Hyundai