Complaint Review: Dickson City Hyundai

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:Moscow Pennsylvania
Dickson City Hyundai
1519 Scranton-Carbondale Hwy Dickson City, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Dickson City Hyundai LIEING, DECEIVING, Dickson City Pennsylvania

First off, DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! I purchased a "car" from these people in Jan of 2007 under the circumstances that my warranty went from when I bought the car for the ridiculous 5 year 60, 000 miles warranty or which ever came first. The salesman that totally took advantage of a female purchasing her first car, completely mislead me and just wanted me to "SIGN THOSE PAPERS". This morning I tried to start my car with the 58,000 on it and it wouldn't start. I turned my lights off which would have nothing to do with it and the car started. There is a short somewhere and I am a single mother with this P.O.S car that I have tons of payments left on it. I am ready to drive it to the dealer and leave it there and let the bank re-po it.

I have nothing but problems with Dickson City Hyundai from the services team to the sales team. I had to have my tires rotated and they broke something, god knows what and when I went to leave ( 9 months pregnant) my car veered off and up the curb outside of the dealer. They made me wait for 2 hours while they "looked at it" and then gave me a loaner after I had to make a scene in the lobby. When I returned to get my car the following day, I had grease stains all over my rims from the grimey service team who was too lazy to clean up after themselves and grease all over my stearing wheel. This place is a joke and I will stop at nothing to make sure I spread the word about this ridiculous place. I wish they would go out of business instead og GM. DICKSON CITY HYUNDAI IS A JOKE!!!!

Tiffanymoscow
Moscow, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dickson-City-Hyundai/Dickson-City-Pennsylvania-18519/Dickson-City-Hyundai-LIEING-DECEIVING-Dickson-City-Pennsylvania-459530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dickson City Hyundai