Complaint Review: Dickson City Hyundai

• Reported By: Tressjohn — Plymouth Pennsylvania
Dickson City Hyundai
Route 6 Dickson City PA Dickson City, Select State/Province USA

Dickson City Hyundai Lack of respect really sucks!!! Dickson City Pennsylvania

This past saturday myself and my husband went to Dickson City Hyundai. We had received a e-mail that we were pre-approved to purchase a 2013 Hyundai Tuson. Last year we purchased a 2012 Hyundai. Due to me travel with my job, we were looking to upgrade the SUV. We met a salesman named Max. He started to see if we were pre-qualified like the letter said. After almost 90 minutes, Max cam out and said they he was still awaiting word on approval. I became upset and said that you have had several days to work on this, since we had a appointment! He stated, and I quote, "Well if you had a credit score of 800, you still would not be sitting here."

I am a RN, and if I ever talked to a patient like that I would be unemployed. My husband and I are divorced and remarried over 2 years ago. We have worked hard to rebuild our credit. To be treated like that is appauling and disgusting, and too boot the manager didn't give a crap!

To all those people who may not have the best credit score, but get up everyday and have a job (2 good ones), do not ever visit Dickson City Hyundai. We both felt like "scum" when we left!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dickson-City-Hyundai/Dickson-City-Select-StateProvince/Dickson-City-Hyundai-Lack-of-respect-really-sucks-Dickson-City-Pennsylvania-1048745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dickson City Hyundai