Complaint Review: Dickson City Hyundai

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Scranton Pennsylvania
Dickson City Hyundai
407 Palm St BSMT Scranton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Dickson City Hyundai FALSE ADVERTISING DICKSON CITY Pennsylvania

I saw an ad in the Scranton Times on 12/10/08, that "with every car purchase you get a free flatscreen TV or a Wii system". I purchased a car on 12/11/08. I was not offered either TV or Wii. When I asked about getting the free Wii, I was told I could not have either because I was given such a good deal on the car I purchased. Needless to say, the ad was in the Scranton Times again on 12/12/08. I have been contacted by Dickson City Hyundai several times in the last 2 weeks, and every time I ask "WHERE IS MY WII OR TV?". They will check on it. I have neither TV or Wii at this time. That too me is false advertising. And that is no way to keep customers coming back or recommending you to anyone.

Scranton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dickson-City-Hyundai/Scranton-Pennsylvania-18505/Dickson-City-Hyundai-FALSE-ADVERTISING-DICKSON-CITY-Pennsylvania-407182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dickson City Hyundai