• Report: #532078

• Reported By: brian — scranton Pennsylvania United States of America
Dickson City Hyundai
1519 scranton carbondale hiway Internet United States of America

Dickson City Hyundai smashed my front bumper and refused to fix it, Internet

I took my car to them for a problem with it leaking fluid. The cars problem was not fixed but when I picked it up the front bumper was all scraped up. I told them when I left it was extremely low and could not go in a certain door. Of course thats the door they brought it in. I called immediately when I got home and the person at the desk spoke to the mechanic. The mechanic admitted to sraping it off the ground. They then scheduled and appointment to fix it. I brought it up there to have it fixed it sat there an entire day til I called and asked the status of it. Then when I called they denied it saying that they never did that damage. I then called and tried to speak to a service manager who denied it. The service guy told me he was the highest one there which I knew was a lie. I then called right back and spoke to there general manager who proceeded to tell me that if I would like the damage fixed I better find myself a good f*cking lawyer and hung up on me. I then called the hyundai corporate line whom contacted dickson city hyundai. DC hyundai told them my car is so low that you can scrape it in a flat mconalds parking lot but still went and said but we didnt damage after saying it scrapes everywhere hen denied scraping it? He also told the corporate hyundai it has a 2 to 3 inch lowering kit on it. I did everything to the car myself and did not touch the suspension and the car is the stock height from when I bought it. If these were professional mechanics they would know the difference. Worst experience of my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dickson-City-Hyundai/internet/Dickson-City-Hyundai-smashed-my-front-bumper-and-refused-to-fix-it-Internet-532078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dickson City Hyundai