Complaint Review: Dieguez and Brothers

• Reported By: jhpm — miami Florida United States of America
Dieguez and Brothers
13806 SW 142nd Ave # 13 miami, Florida United States of America

Dieguez and Brothers Please consider using another service miami, Florida

This people are very friendly, but super irresponsible, they did the counter of my kitchen. as soon as they finished about 7 month ago I told them there was a few things to correct, Dieguez the owner of the company told me, "don't worry I have to finish your restroom counter top and when I come back I will fix whatever you want me to fix" well 7 months later I still waiting for him to come back to finish my restroom and to fix those little details in my kitchen.

This guy never answered or returned a call from me or my wife. We had to go to his office to pick up our vanity, because he never answers the phone. At the end when we picked up the vanity he told me that he was so busy to finished my work. Now I'm asking myself "it is that my money has les value than the money of other?" I really don't get it. He is just the must Irresponsible person I have never worked with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dieguez-and-Brothers/miami-Florida-33186/Dieguez-and-Brothers-Please-consider-using-another-service-miami-Florida-883702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dieguez and Brothers