Complaint Review: Diesel-Electric (Upington) (Pty) Ltd

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Ab — South Africa Other Canada
Diesel-Electric (Upington) (Pty) Ltd
43 Market St, Upington Internet United States of America

Diesel-Electric (Upington) (Pty) Ltd defcon1 Fraud, Bait and Switch, Cheats, Conmen, Bastards, Drunks, Monopoly, Greedy, Warning stay far away. Upington, Internet

My name is not important and I had someone help me with this because my English is not very good.

My message is important. I have faithfully worked for Diesel Electric/ Defence Concepts/also known as Defcon1 and I was there from the start when they started the tinting business. I became a trusted installer and organizer for Grant. The company and managers is a fraud. I have for many years changed film tint from China supplies to boxes with different names. I also did this for many other parts and products.

At the start a long time ago they used proper parts from real companies, but they changed to China because its cheaper. Many people are not protect like they think.

I ask my supervisor about this and he told me to stay quiet of he kill me. So I am now working somewhere else.

Danger, if you think that you have real BOSCH, GABRIEL, GUD, SACHS, VALVOLINE, ATE, HELLA, OSRAM, RAM , then you have been fooled and defrauded. They use mostly China parts. The picture on the website of all the cars getting tinted is fake. Those cars are manager and friends cars. I know, I help set up the cars for the picture.

They buy cheap supplies from China, and sell it for much to much money and they dont care. The say they believe in God, but they steal from everyone. Even the outside offices dont know they get China supplies. They cheat even their own kind.

I am a honest man and I tell you this at risk of them killing me. Boss Man Grant Laverick is a very bad man and I am afraid.  But I can no longer stay silent. Grant laugh and say that China makes good copies. No one can tell the difference, so I tell you. They are ripping you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diesel-Electric-Upington-Pty-Ltd/internet/Diesel-Electric-Upington-Pty-Ltd-defcon1-Fraud-Bait-and-Switch-Cheats-Conmen-Basta-967008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diesel-Electric (Upington) (Pty) Ltd