sake

• Reported By: Wreckz — California
Diesel Spice
Internet USA

Diesel Spice Diesel Organic herbs Herbal insence, potpourri  Internet

*Consumer Comment: This is an outstanding company. Product arrived fine.

*Consumer Comment: i have recived product from them just fine

*Author of original report: Fixed

Ordered two products and neither came, however they did keep my money. Also had a friend order the same day and also got no product nor a refund. This guy scams people left and right for their hard earned money and all he does is sit behind a computer collecting money. Don't order from this site, also google around for more scams and you will find plenty more about how he never sends the orders. Also if you go to youtube there are about 2 videos on diesel spice, its fake. When you look at the comments there are people saying " wow fast shipping" etc but when you click on their account, the account was created the same day for the video lol and no other activity at all. He will also try to come to other scam reports and state they he did give a refund or that the credit card didn't have enough money, hes lying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diesel-Spice/internet/Diesel-Spice-Diesel-Organic-herbs-Herbal-insence-potpourrinbsp-Internet-1083373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diesel Spice

This is an outstanding company. Product arrived fine.

AUTHOR: tryptanethylamine - ()

I have ordered from this company twice now. I had seen all of these rip-off claims after I had placed my order. I was very dissapointed and felt very dumb. HOWEVER, the product arrived in 4 days with standard shipping. It was extremely supurb and there were no problems.

A few days later I placed another order and spend about $50 on 14g of potpourri, including 2-day Priority shipping. Order arrived on time. Opened the package and to my surprise they had actually given me a free 2 grams. Overall, this is a very good company and I will be ordering again.

NO, I do not work for this company, nor am I trying to endorse it in any way. I am just explaining my experience with them and nothing more. I was not paid to right this comment, and did so purely to show that my experience was very satisfactory. By the way, I am in Colorado; if that matters.

i have recived product from them just fine

AUTHOR: miket - ()

the stuff was great too.

Fixed