Complaint Review: Diet Max 800 320 2983

• Updated: Fri, January 07, 2011

• Reported By: screwed — advance North Carolina United States of America
Diet Max 800 320 2983
3609 N 29th Ave hollywood, Florida United States of America

Diet Max 800 320 2983 ColoPureClnz 877 792 4264 "trial" product of $3.90 has ended up costing me over $180 so far! Each debit has been placed by a different company name, different phone number. Total scam. Returned product and requested refund. hollywood, Florida

*General Comment: AcaiMax,ColoPure,Dietmax,Lean body burn,etc. all ripoffs

*Consumer Comment: BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE of Diet Max

*Author of original report: More info

Ordered the sample product on 6/24/2010 for $3.90.  Debit was from ColoPureClnz

7/3 there was a debit for $88.17 from leanbodyburn

7/22 (when I realized the charge) - called saying I didn't authorize.  was told that I hadn't read that if I didn't cancel within the trial period, I would be billed.  However, I was to return the product once received for a refund.  (the original order was a sample - or so I was led to believe)

7/24  there was another debit for $88.17 from DietMax

8/17 the product was returned and delivery confirmed on 8/20

9/17 called to find out why I had not been credited yet.  Was told that I had to call to receive credit (which I already had).  She said she was processing it and the refund would be within 10-15 days.

9/28 credit on acct of $49.50 (where they came up with that number is beyond me)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2010 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-Max-800-320-2983/hollywood-Florida-33020/Diet-Max-800-320-2983-ColoPureClnz-877-792-4264-trial-product-of-390-has-ended-up-cost-645957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet Max 800 320 2983

#1 General Comment

AcaiMax,ColoPure,Dietmax,Lean body burn,etc. all ripoffs

AUTHOR: sanrogue - (United States of America)

I ordered the AcaiMax product billed as colopureclnz because it had been recommended by someone on a tv network, and I'm really sorry but I can't remember who it was, I wish I could. They said on this recommendation that they loved the product and had lost weight using it. Along with the recommendation they gave a passcode to input with your order to get it for $3.87. I ordered it and was billed the $3.87 and a few days later billed $87.49 + foreign fees on both charges. I called the company and the first lady I spoke with named Maricor was very nice when I told her that I did not know I was going to be charged that amount for the product. She explained that it said it on the add. I looked for a long time before I found it. (Not exactly in bold letters.) I continued to tell her that I was disabled and living on a fixed income and could not afford to pay that price. She said I could return the product if it was unopened and in original packaging. Which it was and she gave me a RA# for return, they received it back on 6/28/2010, 3 days after mailing it back to them. I waited for a refund, which never came, I called and was told that they were sorry and would post the refund within the next week to 10 days. IT NEVER HAPPENED, NOT ONLY THAT I WAS TOLD THERE WAS A 45% RESTOCKING FEE!!! Plus a 4.95 fee to cancel my membership. (didn't know I was a member of anything. Was never told any of this before. With the restocking fee and mailing and foreign fees, my refund would be $34.97 less the postage for returning the product another $4.95. To this date 01/07/2011 I have not received a cent back from them after numerous calls. The last call I made I was told my claim was to old and they could not return my money at all. So I have no money and no product. COLOPURECLNZ OR ACAIMAX CLEANSE IS A TOTAL RIP OFF. I have bought many things on line and have never had a problem like this. Something should be done to stop it.

Sanrogue

P.S. Company information:

Nutrigenic Life LLC

3609 North 29th Avenue
Hollywood, Florida, 33020Phone 1-866-889-2187

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE of Diet Max

AUTHOR: Dawn in NY - (United States of America)

I totally agree ... BEWARE of this company ... would not do business ... they are very missleading ... absolute no value for customer service

More info

AUTHOR: screwed - (United States of America)

Found out how they came up with a credit of $49.50 - the balance ($38.67) is a restocking fee!!!  Additionally, the $5.01 charge on 9/15 was the fee for cancelling!!!

This company/companies are total scammers!  They get away with it by saying you are getting a free trial - when in fact they send the full product.  Also, the 10 day period is in tiny print (if at all) and the cancellation is within the 10days of order (not of receipt).....thus, by the time you try it for 10 days, you are now outside the 10 day cancellation period.  Then, before you realize it, you are billed again for more of these worthless pills.  When these are returned, you lose almost $40 for "restocking".

Wish I knew how to put a stop to this scam!!!  I've filed a complaint with the BBB.  My bank could not do anything since I, unknowingly, agreed to the agreements (10day trial, cancel within 10days, etc).  However, I seriously doubt there is any disclosure concerning an outrageous restocking fee - and I sure as heck was not advised of it or the cancellation fee when I called to cancel on 7/22.

MAJOR RIPOFF!!!