Complaint Review: Diet Max Cleanse

• Updated: Tue, January 11, 2011

• Reported By: Tia — Bowie Maryland United States of America
Diet Max Cleanse
47 West Polk Street, Suite 100-248 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Diet Max Cleanse Diet Max is a BIG Ripoff - Operator Hung Up on Me! Chicago, Illinois

Back in November, before Thanksgiving, I saw a TV add that was endorsed by Rachel Ray called Diet Max. I immediately went online to the website to order the 10-day trial package for only $2.95. I never receivedthe trial package. After following up eight days later, Idecided to cancel the order, because I did not want to be charged for a product that I did not even try yet.The operator told me that she cancelled my order and gave me a cancellation number. However, about two weeks later, I discovered that my account was charged $35.81 for a product that I never received. I followed up several times and spoke with six different customer service operatorsup through the month of December,and was given the run-around. The last operator told me to go online to www.cancelsite.com/vmre to request my refund of $35.81. That site only had an option torequest a specific dollaramountthat was more than what I was asking for. However, while the operator was still on the phone with me, I filled the Refund Request formanyway. She told me that Iwould receive an email from the company confirming that they had received my request and that I should give themanother two weeks (after the Christmas holidays) toput the $35.81 back into my account.On Jan. 11, 2011,more than two weeks later, I called and spoke with the same lady I talkedwiththe MondayafterChristmas.This time she was very rude to me, sharply telling me that there was nothing she could do and my case was being processed somewhere in Hong Kong, China. Then before I knew it,she hung up the phone. Whatever you do, pleasedon't do any business with Diet Max.This companyis a big scam and truly a rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-Max-Cleanse/Chicago-Illinois-60695/Diet-Max-Cleanse-Diet-Max-is-a-BIG-Ripoff-Operator-Hung-Up-on-Me-Chicago-Illinois-681298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet Max Cleanse