Complaint Review: Diet Patch

• Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: Lyn — Fircrest Washington United States of America
Diet Patch
DIETPATCH 877-7735152 AZ 933134 Internet United States of America

Diet Patch , DietPatchToday.com DietPatch is an internet company that advertises on Goggle and Facebook and is a RIPOFF Internet, Internet

DietPatch was advertised to me on Facebook. When I clicked to look DietPAtch advertised a thrity day free trial for $4.95. When I went to leave the page they lowered their price to $1.95. When I accepted they charged my debit card that day.

The trial sample I was sent was for 30 days, however 14 days later they charged my debit card for $89.97. They forced the debit through and it cost me another $28.00.

I called the phone number on my debit transaction (877-773-5152) and got customer service. I explained to Ted (the non customer service representative) our situation and requested that he return my money and cancel my account.
After reading me the terms of agreement he indicated that he would not refund my purchase price but that he could refund 35%. I told him that was not acceptable and that I would be reporting his company to the Arizona Attorney
General.

When I asked to speak to a manager, Ted (the non customer service representative) said he was the manager. I told Ted that his company was an internet rip off company. Ted said his company was not a rip off and also said that he worked for a third party call center. When I asked for the name of Teds company he would not tell me the name of the call center company that he worked for.

I do not think I will see my 35% refund as I am convinced that this company is a sham setup to rip off unsuspecting internet users.

I hope this review will saves other from losing almost $100   ($89.97).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-Patch/internet/Diet-Patch-DietPatchTodaycom-DietPatch-is-an-internet-company-that-advertises-on-Goggl-851742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet Patch