Complaint Review: Diet Patch

• Reported By: katherine — stanfordville New York United States of America
Diet Patch
Diet Patch Phoenix AZ phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Diet Patch misleading. unethical, condescending, dishonest, phoenix, Arizona

I ordered a "free trial" of the diet patch online or so I believed. when the patch arrived there was no paperwork included in package, just the pack of patches.

I tried two of the patches and they would not stay on.

then the company charged my credit card 4.95 for shipping the Trial patches and also an additional charge of 89.97.

I immediately contacted the company and was repeatedly  reminded of the "terms and conditions" but in my opinion at no time did I agree to pay 89.97.  I was told that the 89.97 was a one time membership charge.  I then asked it I could return the product for a refund as it did not work, and she told me only if the package was unopened.  How could I try the product to know it didn't work if I didn't open the product.

I then asked to speak to a manager and was told she was the supervisor and only one availabe.

I have since read of similiar experiences of people with this company.

Is there anything we can do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-Patch/phoenix-Arizona-/Diet-Patch-misleading-unethical-condescending-dishonest-phoenix-Arizona-847166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet Patch