Complaint Review: Diet To Go

• Submitted: Mon, May 11, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:Silver Spring Maryland
Diet To Go
8533-F Terminal Road Lorton, Virginia U.S.A.

Diet To Go CUSTOMER SERVICE Lorton Virginia

Our family of three all receive our meals from this company in order to stay healthy and not have to cook.

However, last week we contacted the firm by email (as no one answers the telephones unless you are a new customer) to inform them that meals were missing for all three parties for the next four days.

While I immediately received an autoresponse, more than four days went by and still no one from customer service bothered to call me to find out what happened or to give us the meals they owe us.

Again on Monday I called and again while there was someone there to pick up the phone for new orders, no one was available to deal with those of us already paying. So - while everyone in my family is missing meals throughout the week (which we already paid for) the people at diettogo do not have the time nor the courtesy to do anything more than send an automatically generated response to my emails.

I have to say that while the quality of the food is good, if your time is valuable find an altnernative source.

Tamer
Silver Spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-To-Go/Lorton-Virginia-22079/Diet-To-Go-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Lorton-Virginia-450755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet To Go