Complaint Review: Diet ZX by Vita Free

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2002

• Reported By:La Vista NE
Diet ZX by Vita Free
5315 Lindbergh Lane Bell, California U.S.A.

I was also scammed by Diet ZX

*0:

*0:

Like many of the others who have revealed Diet ZX's scam, I too was taken for about $60. I ordered my shipment of the diet product in August, and did not receive it until the end of December. I have been trying to get ahold of their customer service dept for the past month with no success. I was trying to find a website for the company when I stumbled upon this site. I feel used and very naive.

I received 8 bottles of the pm pills, and no am pills, which are the ones that have effedrin in them, the stuff that helps you lose weight. The worst part about it is that I cannot dispute the charge on my credit card.

I would have had to disputed it in October to even try to get a refund. At that point, I was still waiting for the pills to show up. I am very angry that this is allowed to happen to so many people by the same no-good company.

Amber Linn
Omaha, NE

Amber
La Vista, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-ZX-by-Vita-Free/Bell-California-90201/I-was-also-scammed-by-Diet-ZX-10748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet ZX by Vita Free