Complaint Review: Diet ZX

• Submitted: Wed, October 09, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, October 09, 2002

• Reported By:syracuse in
Diet ZX
7420 Claremont Mesa Blvd unit 103-532 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Diet ZX, Abenergizer, Vitafree took my money for their product and never sent me their diet pills san diego California

I ordered diet zx 12/05/01. Never received their diet pills. And still haven't received their product yet.

I have called their customer service number at least 10 times and emailed them. I got the run around from their people.

They always told me it would be 2 to 4 weeks, 30 to 60 days. In June of 2002 it was 6 months of these kind of dates they gave me for my refund.

Now you can't even talk to them on their customer service number 800-457-0825.

deborah
syracuse, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2002 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-ZX/San-Diego-California-92111/Diet-ZX-Abenergizer-Vitafree-took-my-money-for-their-product-and-never-sent-me-their-die-32156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet ZX