sequence

• Submitted: Sun, March 03, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2002

• Reported By:charleston sc
Diet ZX
5315 lindberg lane bell, California U.S.A.

Diet zx ripoff, Don't fall for the zx plan

*UPDATE Employee: FYI: Genesis Intermedia is the companies name.

All who have had trouble recieving the pills don't waste your time or money. stop payment immediatly.
my daughter ordered the diet zx she recieved it and gave it to me. I faithfully took them only to gain more weight never lost a pound. When I started the plan I was 125 pounds, after 2 months I gained 7 pounds. My diet didn't change, I normally eat one Full meal per day, and drink coffe during the day so nothing changed as far as eating habits. My goal was to lose only five pounds. now i have to lose 10.
So please Don't fall for the zx plan.

Serenade
Charleston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-ZX/bell-California-90201/Diet-zx-ripoff-Dont-fall-for-the-zx-plan-15660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet ZX

I cannot give you my name because I am an employee of this company.

If want to call the 800#, call on thursday and friday. The call center is open until 5pm Pacific Time. There is always someone there until 5pm.

If you talk to Emelina or Claudia (Call Center Mgrs.) they will just listen to what you have to say and not help you. I work in the call center and they do that all the time. If the customer service rep. tells you that they have to take your # down and Eme or Claudia will call you back, forget about it. The next time that you call, they will tell you that they have a "call list" and your name wasn't on the list and that's why a call wasn't returned to you.

You can call 818-955-5068 (It's Maria Rodrigues's office #. She's the Market supervisor for the call center. If for some reason, the # is changed, call information to Genesis Intermedia Inc. in Van Nuys (pronounced Nies like Dies), California. If you call information and get the # from there, a receptionist named Cheryl will answer the phone. She is a hard one to get by, but if you are extremly nice to her and specifically ask for Maria Rodrigues and sort of sound professional, she will let you through. If you get to Maria's voicemail, leave a message for her just to call you back regarding one of the 800#'s that is listed on the television screen and that All the calls are going to your business. They are worried about losing calls (I mean money).

I tried to access our website, but for some reason the address is no longer valid. This place is no place to get products or to be employed at. They fired a nice customer service rep. because she had too many doctors appts. (she had 2 seisure episodes in one week). I hope that this helps you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC