Complaint Review: Diet ZX

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2002

• Reported By:Flagstaff AZ
Diet ZX
Nationwide U.S.A.

Diet ZX pills made me sick then they tried to ruin my credit

I ordered the Diet ZX pills and had trouble getting them. Once I had them they made me very sick so I contacted the company and sent them back. I only had paid shipping and handling at this point. One year later I got a collection notice from the company telling me that I had to pay for the pills or they would ruin my credit. I wrote them a letter explaining what had happened (over a year ago) and if they continued to bother me or ruin my credit I would have them investigated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-ZX/nationwide/Diet-ZX-pills-made-me-sick-then-they-tried-to-ruin-my-credit-11008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet ZX