Complaint Review: Diet ZX/VitaFree

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2002

• Reported By:Oxon Hill MD
Diet ZX/VitaFree
www.vitafree.com Internet U.S.A.

Diet ZX/VitaFree Charges Your Credit Card, Does not Ship the Product within their Guaranteed Six Weeks, Kept receiving excuses or promises Bell CA

*UPDATE Employee: Genesis Intermedia is the name of the company.

I placed an order for DIET ZX 24-hour Formula back in November 2001 via www.vitafree.com. Six weeks later (early January), I never received the product; however, my VISA was charged $24.95 before it even shipped. When I called the 800 "customer service" number (800-425-0825), I was told that my order was never received and they charged the error to a technical problem with the website. Therefore, I placed the order again via telephone. I was told again that my order would be shipped within six weeks. Six week later (this time, late February), I still have not receive the product. I called "customer service" again. This time, I was told that the product was backordered, that the product had been received and back orders were being shipped out; that I should receive my order within 6 weeks. Six weeks later (this time, mid March - I remember the first rounds of the NCAA College Basketball tournament was playing that week), I still have not received the product, I called "customer service" again and I had spoken with a "Brandon", who told me that he was sending a message to the "Product Fulfillment Center" and that my order would be shipped with 7-14 days. Well, 21 days have passed........still, no order received. I keep trying to call the 800-425-0825. This number just keeps ringing with no one picking up. I then tried to call their order line (800-555-1148).....I was giving another number of 800-968-4146. This number, as it turns out, is the number for "SLIM DOWN SOLUTIONS". I seriously doubt whether they have anything to do with DIET ZX at all! Also, I have sent countless e-mails to Vitafree.com (talktous@vitafree.com), they only referred me to another e-mail address (customerservice@familyproductsllc.com). So I wrote to customerservice@familyproductsllc.com. As of tonight, I have received no response from them. I am getting FED UP!!!!! I am calling my VISA company and disputing the charge and filing a complaint against Vitafree. Anyone that can get me a number for the Better Business Bureau or the Postal Inspector, that would be great!!! Thanks for listening :)

Lora
Oxon Hill, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2002 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-ZXVitaFree/internet/Diet-ZXVitaFree-Charges-Your-Credit-Card-Does-not-Ship-the-Product-within-their-Guarante-18506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet ZX/VitaFree

Genesis Intermedia is the name of the company.

AUTHOR: Jane - ()

I cannot give you my name because I am an employee of this company.

If want to call the 800#, call on thursday and friday. The call center is open until 5pm Pacific Time. There is always someone there until 5pm.

If you talk to Emelina or Claudia (Call Center Mgrs.) they will just listen to what you have to say and not help you. I work in the call center and they do that all the time. If the customer service rep. tells you that they have to take your # down and Eme or Claudia will call you back, forget about it. The next time that you call, they will tell you that they have a "call list" and your name wasn't on the list and that's why a call wasn't returned to you.

You can call 818-955-5068 (It's Maria Rodrigues's office #. She's the Market supervisor for the call center. If for some reason, the # is changed, call information to Genesis Intermedia Inc. in Van Nuys (pronounced Nies like Dies), California. If you call information and get the # from there, a receptionist named Cheryl will answer the phone. She is a hard one to get by, but if you are extremly nice to her and specifically ask for Maria Rodrigues and sort of sound professional, she will let you through. If you get to Maria's voicemail, leave a message for her just to call you back regarding one of the 800#'s that is listed on the television screen and that All the calls are going to your business. They are worried about losing calls (I mean money).

I tried to access our website, but for some reason the address is no longer valid. This place is no place to get products or to be employed at. They fired a nice customer service rep. because she had too many doctors appts. (she had 2 seisure episodes in one week). I hope that this helps you.
Jane Doe